Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Britax Frontier 85 *Giveaway* – Week 6 of CarseatBlog’s Holiday Giveaway Bonanza! - Reply Here for One Entry to Win!

For week 6 of our Holiday Giveaway Bonanza, we’ve partnered with our generous friends at Britax USA to offer a fabulous Frontier 85 Combination Harness-2-Booster seat!  This forward-facing only seat is for kids over age 2 who weigh at least 25 lbs. With the 5-point harness it’s rated from 25 – 85 lbs and has very [...]

Please click here to read more at CarseatBlog.Com and please leave us comments at the Blog!

Please reply to this thread to enter. You may also enter by replying to the blog above for a second entry. Full rules posted at the link above!
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, eBay, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2017, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Britax Frontier 85 *Giveaway* – Week 6 of CarseatBlog’s Holiday Giveaway Bonanza! - Reply Here for One Entry to Win!

Great giveaway!! Thanks for all the chances to win seats! I need another for my dh's 2 dr car!
    A five stepper and a booster rider

Senior Community Member

Re: Britax Frontier 85 *Giveaway* – Week 6 of CarseatBlog’s Holiday Giveaway Bonanza! - Reply Here for One Entry to Win!

Wow! Great giveaway! I would love a Frontier 85 I have always regretted selling mine.
    Former CPST and Mom to
    C-13 years old, B-11 years old
    A-7 years old riding in a Harmony Youth Booster or Graco TurboBooster

Senior Community Member

Wow, great giveaway!

Yay!! Great Giveaway!

CPS Fanatic

I would love to win one! Nice, high seat!
    Seatbelt and 59" (9 YO)
    Harmony Youth (8 YO)/Clek Olli (6YO)
    Harmony Dreamtime (5 YO)
    Clek Fllo (3 YO, RF)/Graco 40 (15 months)
    + 2 Recaro Performance boosters in spare car

Senior Community Member VoodooChile's Avatar

Great giveaway! Thanks!
    Dd 10/2005--Incognito
    Ds 3/2009--Kiddy Cruiserfix Pro, Clek Oobr

Awesome giveaway!

Great giveaway, would love to win it.

Would love to have one!!!!!

Cool Re: Britax Frontier 85 *Giveaway* – Week 6 of CarseatBlog’s Holiday Giveaway Bonanza! - Reply Here for One Entry to Win!

Would love to have this for my son who is about to outgrow his harnessed seat at just age 4.

I would love to win this. I have 4 nieces that are outgrowing the 40 lb seats we currently own.

Sebree 12 Jade 9
    Torin 9 Nevaeh 7
    Issabella 5 Glorryanna 3
    Pic taken at historical village

Carseat Crazy
    Awesome giveaway, would love to win!
    Katy
    Full-time stepmom to DD1, 11, Incognito/5-stepping
    Mama to DD2, 5, True Fit, Complete Air, booster training
    DD3, 2.5, RA50, MyRide

Oh I hope to win!!!! I need this for DH truck.

Kate(CPST) - Mommy to Gage(5/18/07)
    FF in a Blaze Recaro Prosport & Cardinal Frontier 85 SICT

Awesome giveaway!
    Lori, CPST
    DD Mason--Dec2005, 48lb Monterey/Parkway SGL
    DS Cole--Nov2007 39lb GN / Frontier85

Please pick me! I would love a Frontier for DH's Jeep.

Colton 12/21/07 48" 46 lbs- Performance Booster and ProBooster
    Cheyenne 01/05/10 39" 35 lbs- RXT and Pria

who does not want to win this??

Carseat Crazy

I love this seat! Would be thrilled to have one for my big 5 yr old!

Could totally use a Frontier85 for my 4-year-old.

We would LOVE to win one of these! Awesome Giveaway thank you!
    M Dec 2010, 60.4 lbs, 47in
    FF, HWH: RECARO PROSPORT | Britax Frontier 90 CT
    2015 Mazda 6