BJCMicro on clearance at Target

clmchrissy

I noticed the lock too! Love it! Keeps it tightly folded but simple to unlatch. I believe the 2013 City Minis will have that lock also.

I just set mine up and took dd for a stroll around the house. She's 32lbs and it did seem a smudge heavier of a push compared to the BJCM and even our GLite stroller.

There is also NO hard back support like the never BJCM have :/

After I posted I noticed the lack of back support and I can't tell if the fabric of lesser quality or not. I have never really cared for the fabric on these anyway.

The lock was automatic :) lol I kept trying to sling it open & couldn't figure out why it wouldn't open.

ADS

D&L's-mommy

The lock was automatic :) lol I kept trying to sling it open & couldn't figure out why it wouldn't open.

lol, this sounds like me :rolleyes:

This thread
talks about the differences and similarities and some people have said they added their own back support. Crunchy said she used a $2 cutting board from Ikea!
that's a great idea. I've read in different places of people using all kinds of things to make the back firmer (press board from drawer bottoms,corrugated cardboard) but the cutting board is a great idea. It kind of defeats the point of a good sale if you have to pay $30 for a PE board

daniele_ut

lol, this sounds like me :rolleyes:

that's a great idea. I've read in different places of people using all kinds of things to make the back firmer (press board from drawer bottoms,corrugated cardboard) but the cutting board is a great idea. It kind of defeats the point of a good sale if you have to pay $30 for a PE board

It's not as cheap as a $2 cutting board but the PE board is only $8 + $4.95 shipping on Baby Jogger's website.

I keep looking at these when I'm at Target and wondering if I'd be crazy to sell my Callisto for one. I hate the tiny basket on the Callisto and mine is a 2009 so it doesn't have the sliding canopy anyway. The fold on the BJ is easier and more compact, but will I like the push as much?

bella_1818

I bought one today for $99, but haven't opened it yet. Our Target still has 9, so I'll purchase it again if the price drops more and return one.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
I am very happy with ours. I can put it behind the rf seats in my second row and have plenty of room for 5 kids and groceries in my explorer. I knew I'd love it. I love my mini double so much, I'll cry when it's gone.

I am going to keep an eye out for another. I'd love to have a split double to use together with dh or keep one in each vehicle.

bella_1818

For those that have bought a stroller and opened the box, how does the Target Micro compare to the CityMini?

I've bought a micro, but it's still in the box. Our Target doesn't have a floor model out so I couldn't test it out.

The reviews I'm finding for the Micro are all for 2009-2011 Models and they don't look anything like the one pictured on the Target website.

love-pink

The 2012 micro is few bells and whistles short of the City Mini. Baby Jogger also told me via FB the seat is the same size. It's a great stroller and well worth $99!

Eta it's also very easy to pack back up so if I was you I'd take it out and try it out in the house and see if you like it ;)

bella_1818

The 2012 micro is few bells and whistles short of the City Mini. Baby Jogger also told me via FB the seat is the same size. It's a great stroller and well worth $99!

Eta it's also very easy to pack back up so if I was you I'd take it out and try it out in the house and see if you like it ;)

How did the canopy compare? Our BRU had the Mini, so we went and looked at it and then bought the Micro. I won't open it until after my ultrasound Monday :D

love-pink

I forgot to add earlier that I have had both the Buggy Buddy and the Britax organizer and they both are great :D If you can afford the Britax one or want a covered center storage I would go with Britax over the Diono one. The Britax offers more space and is better quality. I personally like the covered area for my keys and phone so its not out in the open when Im shopping and it keeps everything covered if you get caught in the rain.

The Britax one is currently on Amazon for $19.xx, when I bought mine this summer I think I paid $30.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-USA-S866100-Stroller-Organizer/dp/B007CTPWXW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358561187&sr=8-1&keywords=britax+organizer"]Amazon.com: Britax Stroller Organizer, Black: Baby[/ame]

sm1982

The three Targets nearest me all have 3-4 Micros left at $99. I'm hoping Monday they will be down to 70% off! Does anyone know if the Monday markdowns are generally done before the stores open? Just trying to decide if I should go there in the morning or wait until the afternoon. TIA:)

Kegracin

The three Targets nearest me all have 3-4 Micros left at $99. I'm hoping Monday they will be down to 70% off! Does anyone know if the Monday markdowns are generally done before the stores open? Just trying to decide if I should go there in the morning or wait until the afternoon. TIA:)

My target was marking stuff down at 1pm when they dropped to 99.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC