BJCMicro on clearance at Target

mamajava

Senior Community Member
I am going to go check them out today. They have been 50% off at my Target for a few weeks now. Hopefully they are 70% off. Nobody has bought any yet. I have been there everyday checking them. Still have 10 left. I finally got DH talked into me getting one, so hopefully they drop them soon!

ADS

lovemy2kidstw

I called the target 1 hour from me, they still have 5, they are $99.98 now. I called the other two stores 2 hours away, one has 2 at $99 the other has 4 at $139. Hmm, should I get one at $99 or wait until they drop to 70% off? Decisions, decisions :p

BananaBoat

My Target had 3 last week for $139. Yesterday they had 5 for $139. I won't be able to check again until a week from today, but they don't seem to be popular here for that price yet.

mommydev

So the Target website now says online only for the stroller.

I bought now at 99 and figure I can return if it drops any lower. DH rolled his eyes when I brought the box in the house.

Holly

Still $99 today but I expected that since it's only been 50% off here for a week. I wish they had the blue one in the store.

Mercuria

So the Target website now says online only for the stroller.

I bought now at 99 and figure I can return if it drops any lower. DH rolled his eyes when I brought the box in the house.

This is exactly what happened with our crib. They're on clearance in-store because they're not going to sell them there anymore.

Holly

This is exactly what happened with our crib. They're on clearance in-store because they're not going to sell them there anymore.

Yeah, I bet they are switching to online only. They probably didn't sell really well in the store or something or maybe they just decided to make it online only like a lot of the higher end stuff is.

Dillipop

My Target had 3 last week for $139. Yesterday they had 5 for $139. I won't be able to check again until a week from today, but they don't seem to be popular here for that price yet.

If you're looking for one, the North Attleboro store had them this past week for $99. I plan on getting to the Plainville store in the next couple of days and checking again- mainly because they should be carrying the Bubblebum in store and I'm super excited. I know you're not really close to these but thought that if you were looking, they're available down here.

Cryssy Jane

My target had the bjcm at $99 tonight but they were only tagged at 30% off. All of our baby and toys stuff is still only 30% off. There was a CA 65 as well for $115 but nothing else exciting.

emma33021

I got one at 99.98 but I am not opening it in case thy go lower. Although when i called they said they will not mark them down further. :(

Amy7707

Dillipop said:
If you're looking for one, the North Attleboro store had them this past week for $99. I plan on getting to the Plainville store in the next couple of days and checking again- mainly because they should be carrying the Bubblebum in store and I'm super excited. I know you're not really close to these but thought that if you were looking, they're available down here.

Plainville was still $99 last night.

Sent from my DROID using Car-Seat.Org

NannyMom

What day does baby gear usually get marked down? I'm hoping since there are 5 at one of our Targets, and it's not a popular stroller in that area, they will be quick to mark them down lower

lovemy2kidstw

Some targets mark down stuff faster than others. I would just call them & see how much they are. If you get the DPCI # online & call, they can tell you how much they are & how many they have. I might have done that a few times already ;)

Holly

I got one at 99.98 but I am not opening it in case thy go lower. Although when i called they said they will not mark them down further. :(

They will go down lower. All clearance items hit 70% off eventually (if they don't get bought before then). The Christmas clearance even hit 90% off.
Someone in this thread already had their Target hit 70% off on these strollers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC