Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Carseat Crazy
    I just got mine for 99.98!!! They had a huge stack so I'm going to stalk them and if they go lower buy one and return it with the $99 receipt :-)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Re: BJCMicro on clearance at Target

I went to two more Targets today and scanned the strollers at both... still $139.

“Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.” ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...

CPS Fanatic
    I just picked one up for a friend.. it was $99.99 (they were making them down as I shopped) and I had a 20% coupon...so it was $80! Thanks for the deal!

They are $99 at one of my stores today, I haven't checked the other one but I'm sure they are lowered there too. This store still has 7 and the other had 8 a few days ago so I'm going to keep watching for them to hit 70% off. I'll buy one at $99 if they start to fly off the shelves though.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Still $139 at the store nearest me. grrrr. Might check another one this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by crunchierthanthou View Post
    Still $139 at the store nearest me. grrrr. Might check another one this afternoon.
    My store was just marking them down at 1pm. I grabbed one for my cousin ill return it if I find one cheaper next week.

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kegracin View Post
    My store was just marking them down at 1pm. I grabbed one for my cousin ill return it if I find one cheaper next week.
    The pricing team was in the department, so I had a girl check it. No luck.

I just called my local Target. They were marked down to 99.99 today. They won't hold one for me. But DH is picking one up on the way home from work. 5 left.
    CPST & Mom to:
    Keep (11 yrs old, 57", 80 lbs), in an Olli, Ozzi & BB
    Sass (10 yrs old, 54", 76 lbs), in Santa Fe, Monterey & Olli
    Zilla (4 yrs old, 38", 36 lbs), FF in a PS, RXT & FR85
    Rollin' in a 2014 Ody, 2012 F-150 SuperCrew & Luigi, a peppy little 2012 Fiat 500

Quote Originally Posted by luckyclov View Post
    I just called my local Target. They were marked down to 99.99 today. They won't hold one for me. But DH is picking one up on the way home from work. 5 left.

Wow! That's so cool.

Ths thread has been quite exciting to follow.

Ooooo... I have a giftcard to spend. But do I really need ANOTHER stroller??? How awesome is this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by crunchierthanthou View Post
    The pricing team was in the department, so I had a girl check it. No luck.
    Oh that's no fun. Some one on the stroller queens fb group reported seeing $44 dollar chicco lite ways but they where not that cheap at my store.

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar

I picked one up at $99 today. Had to hit up 2 stores to find it marked down though. There are 7 at the store that still has them at $140 and 6 at the store that had them marked down to $99. Using the redcard, I payed $100 including tax.

CCO 4/15

My target has 1 and has only ever had 1.... its now $99 but i have zero use for it.... Shipping negates the savings or I'd snag it for someone here.....
    Maggie - Rollin' hard in my Swagger Wagon with my 3 lil' men all properly restrained

I bought 2 for $99 today. I have about 5 stores around me I can hit and they all still have a few so I'm hoping to find them marked down more in the next week, but I'm still happy with 50% off.
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

If it's still showing in stock when you look at the find in store online, they should still have them, right?

The store 1 hour from me had 5 of them for the past few weeks & they were still $139

There are 2 stores 2 hours away where I will be going next week. All of the stores show the item in stock. I guess I can call again & ask how much they are

Carseat Crazy
    STOP

The madness. I don't need one but I want one

They were $139 last Wednesday

How long do they typically stay at a price before dropping again? If they mark them down on Mondays (usually), then I wonder if they will be at 70% off next week or in two or three.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

Senior Community Member clmchrissy's Avatar

Got one at lunch for $99, the Target in OKC on Penn near Quail Springs had 7 left. The Target in Yukon on Saturday had 6-7 when I was there.
    I'm gonna hold onto my receipt & check next week incase they go down again.

Quote Originally Posted by clmchrissy View Post
    Got one at lunch for $99, the Target in OKC on Penn near Quail Springs had 7 left. The Target in Yukon on Saturday had 6-7 when I was there.
    I'm gonna hold onto my receipt & check next week incase they go down again.
    Wow - text me if there are some that make it 70% off.... for that price i WILL buy My parents live up there and i will have them snag me one!
    Maggie - Rollin' hard in my Swagger Wagon with my 3 lil' men all properly restrained

The target closest to me had them for $139 yesterday. Today I went to the other target 3 miles away and they were $99. So I bought the last one. When I was going through my purse earlier, I found a $5 off baby stuff coupon. I used it and paid $103.05. I love my mini double, I am so happy to have a micro single. Love love love that the canopies are the same.
    Rachel - CPST-I and Mommy to:
    Tripp - 12/22/07 48" and 45# FF FR85
    Aubrey - 11/20/09 38" and 33# ERF in an XTSL
    Bella- 7/13/11 33.5" 24#- XTSL and MySize70