BJCMicro on clearance at Target

ADS

lovemy2kidstw

I guess I'm gonna be a pain & call once a week until they drop them to 70% off. :p. The lady I talked to said they will do price adjustments up to two weeks as long as you keep your receipt. So if I bought one for $139 & then the next day they had them cheaper ( which would be my luck) then they will refund the difference.

Dillipop

I guess I'm gonna be a pain & call once a week until they drop them to 70% off. :p. The lady I talked to said they will do price adjustments up to two weeks as long as you keep your receipt. So if I bought one for $139 & then the next day they had them cheaper ( which would be my luck) then they will refund the difference.

I thought they only did that for things on sale, not clearance.

Holly

I checked one Target today. They had two at $139. I'll check the other store on Monday. I really want one at 70% off. I am trying to decide if I want it for 50% off too. Is it possible to get one of the 20% off coupons from anywhere now or no?

Holly

I really hope that the Target I'm checking in the morning has a bunch of them. Ideally I'd love one at 70% off but I think I'd take 50% off too. I could buy one at 50% just to make sure I got one and then stalk the rest and try for 70% off too, if there are a bunch of them. Of course it would be nice if they are already at 70% when I go. Mondays are supposed to be the days when the baby stuff is marked down more?

hunypooh77

OMG, why did I see this thread?? LOL... DH is gonna strangle me when I bring home another stroller!! Right now I have a Sit and Stand which I have used maybe 2 times (dd doesnt like it after all), a Joovy Groove, a Peg P3, a B-ready, a Graco Quattro Tour (but little man keeps putting his feet behind the foot rest and getting them caught in the wheels), and 2 Mac Volo's....But I really NEED this one!! LOL

wnkw

D&L's-mommy

What are the differences?

between the mini and micro?
mini -8" wheels
micro- 7" front, 5.5" front

mini- 16.8lbs
micro- 18.5lbs

mini- "upright strap" which, imo, is useless
micro-automatic lock

the baskets are a little different, both have 50 lb capacity, deep recline, huge canopies, accessory brackets

Last edited:

Holly

I was at the other local store today, the one I thought had two and they actually have 8! Still at 30% but it increases my odds of getting one when they hit 70%.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC