Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    I really want one at 70% off! I'm checking one store tomorrow and another on Monday.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I guess I'm gonna be a pain & call once a week until they drop them to 70% off. :P. The lady I talked to said they will do price adjustments up to two weeks as long as you keep your receipt. So if I bought one for $139 & then the next day they had them cheaper ( which would be my luck) then they will refund the difference.

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemy2kidstw View Post
    I guess I'm gonna be a pain & call once a week until they drop them to 70% off. :P. The lady I talked to said they will do price adjustments up to two weeks as long as you keep your receipt. So if I bought one for $139 & then the next day they had them cheaper ( which would be my luck) then they will refund the difference.
    I thought they only did that for things on sale, not clearance.

CCO 4/15

I checked one Target today. They had two at $139. I'll check the other store on Monday. I really want one at 70% off. I am trying to decide if I want it for 50% off too. Is it possible to get one of the 20% off coupons from anywhere now or no?
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

Carseat Crazy

Re: BJCMicro on clearance at Target

Still $139 in FL as of Friday as well, but I noticed tonight that its showing on the preview for Target's Daily Deals for Thursday...
    http://www.target.com/dailydeals

Wonder if they'll just mark it down online to match some of the in-store clearance prices we're seeing?

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

$134.99 at my Target.
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

I really hope that the Target I'm checking in the morning has a bunch of them. Ideally I'd love one at 70% off but I think I'd take 50% off too. I could buy one at 50% just to make sure I got one and then stalk the rest and try for 70% off too, if there are a bunch of them. Of course it would be nice if they are already at 70% when I go. Mondays are supposed to be the days when the baby stuff is marked down more?
    Mom to:

Carseat Crazy

OMG, why did I see this thread?? LOL... DH is gonna strangle me when I bring home another stroller!! Right now I have a Sit and Stand which I have used maybe 2 times (dd doesnt like it after all), a Joovy Groove, a Peg P3, a B-ready, a Graco Quattro Tour (but little man keeps putting his feet behind the foot rest and getting them caught in the wheels), and 2 Mac Volo's....But I really NEED this one!! LOL

I am not familiar with this stroller but is this the one you are talking about?

Baby Jogger City Micro Single Stroller in Red and Kiwi

http://www.albeebaby.com/baby-jogger...er-in-red.html

$100 plus free shipping from Allbee baby. I don't think free returns though.

Quote Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
    I am not familiar with this stroller but is this the one you are talking about?

Baby Jogger City Micro Single Stroller in Red and Kiwi

http://www.albeebaby.com/baby-jogger...er-in-red.html

$100 plus free shipping from Allbee baby. I don't think free returns though.
    Im not really familiar with it either.. but from threads I've read.. I believe targets new micro is more like the city mini than the regular micro..but I could be wrong..
    Rayleigh - 9/07 - Frontier 85

Reese - 7/12 - RF Britax Boulevard

Quote Originally Posted by wnoelw View Post

Im not really familiar with it either.. but from threads I've read.. I believe targets new micro is more like the city mini than the regular micro..but I could be wrong..
    Yep, that is what I have heard too.
    Mom to:

Wow, I wonder why the one store was so much cheaper? I went to another one in the area and they were still 139 there.

Some Targets have different clearancing schedules.
    Mom to:

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Yep, that is what I have heard too.
    the target city micro is really nice, it's very very similar to the city mini

CPS Fanatic
    What are the differences?

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by gigi View Post
    What are the differences?
    between the mini and micro?
    mini -8" wheels
    micro- 7" front, 5.5" front

mini- 16.8lbs
    micro- 18.5lbs

mini- "upright strap" which, imo, is useless
    micro-automatic lock

the baskets are a little different, both have 50 lb capacity, deep recline, huge canopies, accessory brackets
    Last edited by D&L's-mommy; 12-31-2012 at 06:14 PM.

18. Thank You from:

The store I checked today had 7 of them still at 30% off. I'll keep checking.
    Mom to:

I was at the other local store today, the one I thought had two and they actually have 8! Still at 30% but it increases my odds of getting one when they hit 70%.
    Mom to:

Mine had about 6 today, 139 and change. I was tempted, but didn't...yet.
    CPST & Mom to:
    Keep (11 yrs old, 57", 80 lbs), in an Olli, Ozzi & BB
    Sass (10 yrs old, 54", 76 lbs), in Santa Fe, Monterey & Olli
    Zilla (4 yrs old, 38", 36 lbs), FF in a PS, RXT & FR85
    Rollin' in a 2014 Ody, 2012 F-150 SuperCrew & Luigi, a peppy little 2012 Fiat 500

I just found the stroller queen review for this Target edition Micro if anyone else wants to see it.
    http://strollerqueenreviews.blogspot...eview.html?m=1
    Mom to:

23. Thank You from: