BJCMicro on clearance at Target

robbertbobbert

Anybody know if you can look online somewhere and see if stores have them in stock? Or do you have to call?

My Target doesn't ever carry any of the "higher end" baby stuff, but I'd be willing to drive to a different Target if it was a good price.

ADS

crunchierthanthou

Anybody know if you can look online somewhere and see if stores have them in stock? Or do you have to call?

My Target doesn't ever carry any of the "higher end" baby stuff, but I'd be willing to drive to a different Target if it was a good price.

It's in the link I posted above. Click "Find in Store" and enter your info. Sometimes that function disappears when items are getting clearanced.

Sometimes my store marks down the children's dept Friday instead of Monday. I saw them yesterday, but know the stack wasn't there earlier in the week.

The find in store tool is still working on target.com -

http://www.target.com/p/baby-jogger-city-micro-stroller/-/A-14073733?

Angelmom3702

My daughter is a small 4 year old...and to be honest I have a bit of a stroller obsession :) SO...one of my targets here in SoCal had ONE on clearance at $139. But if you get target baby coupons...about a week ago a set came with a 20% off any stroller, car seat, or playpen. No restrictions! The coupon was good until January 11 2013, and did not say..."not valid on sale or clearance items" nor did it say "baby jogger brand not included"...that saved me almost $28. With a $50 giftcard...I only paid $62 out of pocket!!! WOO! :eek: Can't wait to get off work and put her in it :)

jmenole

Oooh. Forgot about those coupons!! Then the RedCard discount would make it about $106+tax. I didn't want to brave the crowds today but maybe tomorrow...and would they be marked down again by then??!!

svsuengel

A tiny sticker on the side near the bottom says "grey black." it is light grey, and my husband is making fun of me for even looking..grey is grey he says,lol. He was surprisingly calm about me coming back from grocery shopping with a stroller. We have a BJ Summit from CL and now I can give my sister her Mosaic back, so it's not like I have a massive collection. My 7m old is about two inches below the lowest strap, but she looks secure and was smiley in it.

They had a bunch of other baby things half off, clothing,cribs, Graco Contempo for $50, and I didn't even look at the car seats because I don't want to know!:rolleyes:

mamajava

Senior Community Member
I just ran to our Target. They are still $139. They had like 6 of them, so I am going to keep checking back. They had a few travel systems on sale for $100. And a few other things, but I didn't look as I don't need anything other than this stroller.

lovemy2kidstw

Do you think that if I called my target, that they could tell me how much they are? I don't want to drive an hour there if they are still $139.

Athena

Do you think that if I called my target, that they could tell me how much they are? I don't want to drive an hour there if they are still $139.

Yes, I'd definitely call. They should be able to answer that question. If they have it for a price you want and you're going that day, explain you're driving an hour and ask them to hold it for you.

lovemy2kidstw

Athena said:
Yes, I'd definitely call. They should be able to answer that question. If they have it for a price you want and you're going that day, explain you're driving an hour and ask them to hold it for you.

Well I called, they are still $139 & they have 5 of them. The lady said the display was gone, but who knows? She didn't really get what I was talking about anyways.

crunchierthanthou

Well I called, they are still $139 & they have 5 of them. The lady said the display was gone, but who knows? She didn't really get what I was talking about anyways.

Still $139 in CO. They generally mark down baby dept on Monday, but not always.

Target doesn't sell their display models, and I wouldn't be surprised if they start to disappear as items are clearanced.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I hit three Targets today (working on those Christmas sales). All three had Micros. One had them for full price (I scanned to make sure) and the other two had them for 30% off. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC