Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Re: BJCMicro on clearance at Target

Anybody know if you can look online somewhere and see if stores have them in stock? Or do you have to call?

My Target doesn't ever carry any of the "higher end" baby stuff, but I'd be willing to drive to a different Target if it was a good price.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robbertbobbert View Post
    Anybody know if you can look online somewhere and see if stores have them in stock? Or do you have to call?

My Target doesn't ever carry any of the "higher end" baby stuff, but I'd be willing to drive to a different Target if it was a good price.
    It's in the link I posted above. Click "Find in Store" and enter your info. Sometimes that function disappears when items are getting clearanced.

Quote Originally Posted by crunchierthanthou View Post
    Sometimes my store marks down the children's dept Friday instead of Monday. I saw them yesterday, but know the stack wasn't there earlier in the week.

The find in store tool is still working on target.com -

http://www.target.com/p/baby-jogger-.../-/A-14073733?

Exclamation Re: BJCMicro on clearance at Target

My daughter is a small 4 year old...and to be honest I have a bit of a stroller obsession SO...one of my targets here in SoCal had ONE on clearance at $139. But if you get target baby coupons...about a week ago a set came with a 20% off any stroller, car seat, or playpen. No restrictions! The coupon was good until January 11 2013, and did not say..."not valid on sale or clearance items" nor did it say "baby jogger brand not included"...that saved me almost $28. With a $50 giftcard...I only paid $62 out of pocket!!! WOO! Can't wait to get off work and put her in it

Carseat Crazy

Oooh. Forgot about those coupons!! Then the RedCard discount would make it about $106+tax. I didn't want to brave the crowds today but maybe tomorrow...and would they be marked down again by then??!!

my target in Ann Arbor has 8 and they are 70 percent off now! 60$, got one, thought about two lol.

Quote Originally Posted by svsuengel View Post
    my target in Ann Arbor has 8 and they are 70 percent off now! 60$, got one, thought about two lol.
    No way! What a score.

Quote Originally Posted by svsuengel
    Ooh, maybe my target will still have some left

Senior Community Member SuzaBanana's Avatar

What colors are people seeing in store?
    integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching

Quote Originally Posted by SuzaBanana View Post
    What colors are people seeing in store?
    The current Micro only comes in gray- light and dark. My store has the light gray. I think that's the only one carried in store.

CPS Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by svsuengel View Post
    I was just there last night and mine were not marked down.

A tiny sticker on the side near the bottom says "grey black." it is light grey, and my husband is making fun of me for even looking..grey is grey he says,lol. He was surprisingly calm about me coming back from grocery shopping with a stroller. We have a BJ Summit from CL and now I can give my sister her Mosaic back, so it's not like I have a massive collection. My 7m old is about two inches below the lowest strap, but she looks secure and was smiley in it.

They had a bunch of other baby things half off, clothing,cribs, Graco Contempo for $50, and I didn't even look at the car seats because I don't want to know!

Senior Community Member Mylilboyblue's Avatar

My Target in Clifton NJ had about 15 of them.

DS1 - 9, DS2 - 6, DS3 - 3, and DS4- due September 2016

Carseat Crazy

mine has 9 but they are still 139.99 each. maybe they will still go down in the future.

Senior Community Member SuzaBanana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Janina View Post
    mine has 9 but they are still 139.99 each. maybe they will still go down in the future.
    Our has 3 (in Mass) & are $139.99...I'll wait it out.
    integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching

I just ran to our Target. They are still $139. They had like 6 of them, so I am going to keep checking back. They had a few travel systems on sale for $100. And a few other things, but I didn't look as I don't need anything other than this stroller.

Bella: 3/17/05, 110lbs, 5 stepping!!
    Miley: 7/17/08, 70lbs, Diono Cambria
    Baby Levi: 3/15/16, Nuna Pipa

Do you think that if I called my target, that they could tell me how much they are? I don't want to drive an hour there if they are still $139.

CPS Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lovemy2kidstw View Post
    Do you think that if I called my target, that they could tell me how much they are? I don't want to drive an hour there if they are still $139.
    Yes, I'd definitely call. They should be able to answer that question. If they have it for a price you want and you're going that day, explain you're driving an hour and ask them to hold it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Athena

Yes, I'd definitely call. They should be able to answer that question. If they have it for a price you want and you're going that day, explain you're driving an hour and ask them to hold it for you.
    Well I called, they are still $139 & they have 5 of them. The lady said the display was gone, but who knows? She didn't really get what I was talking about anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemy2kidstw View Post
    Well I called, they are still $139 & they have 5 of them. The lady said the display was gone, but who knows? She didn't really get what I was talking about anyways.
    Still $139 in CO. They generally mark down baby dept on Monday, but not always.

Target doesn't sell their display models, and I wouldn't be surprised if they start to disappear as items are clearanced.

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

I hit three Targets today (working on those Christmas sales). All three had Micros. One had them for full price (I scanned to make sure) and the other two had them for 30% off.

“Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.” ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...