BJCMicro on clearance at Target

Hatshepsut

The stroller is listed on Albeebaby.com for $169.99 today. And I can't believe all the craigslist ads that are asking anywhere from $125-$175. I hope people are not falling prey to this madness - the stroller is just not worth that much, IMO. You get the BAgile for $175 on Amazon!

ADS

mommydev

Someone on my Craigslist is asking 180! I bought an extra one at 50 knowing I could find a friend or relative who'd want it at that price, but wow! Not to mention that there are quite a few up right now. I did find a friend who was quite excited to get my extra.

My fold is a little stiff, but I'm hoping it will loosen up the more I use it. DD didn't want to get out when I put it together this morning!

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Someone on my Craigslist is asking 180! I bought an extra one at 50 knowing I could find a friend or relative who'd want it at that price, but wow! Not to mention that there are quite a few up right now. I did find a friend who was quite excited to get my extra.

My fold is a little stiff, but I'm hoping it will loosen up the more I use it. DD didn't want to get out when I put it together this morning!

This. There were 3 at the big consignment sale marked at $150 ea.. :rolleyes:

Cryssy Jane

I didn't go after this deal (I never use my single stroller anyways), but holy moly they are all over cl at $160 plus. I was shocked, well ok not really, any time there is any big clearance on baby gear the prices get super jacked up on cl.

jmoy92

Hi,

Anyone see City Micro stroller at any of the Targets in NJ or NY?? Only saw them for 50% at $99.

Anyone know when they might mark it down to 70%? Or the likelihood that they will mark it down at all before salvage?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Rosey

Anyone know a target in jacksonville that still has one? Looking for my sister. I found one store w a display marked $99 and they wouldn't budge even when I showed th my receipt for $50.

jordansmom

HUGE FAVOR! Can someone who bought one at at 70 or 75% off be able to email me a picture of their receipt? I went to three stores today and only one had one...it wouldn't come up in their system because it was already supposed to go to salvage. Please email to dhotra@ymail.com. It's a Y not a g. THANK YOU!

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Donning the moderator hat in the midst of the stroller bargain thread to issue a reminder to all participants: Please post all offers to buy, sell or trade strollers or any other items in the dedicated Swap section of car-seat.org only, and not within this thread or elsewhere other than in Swap, per the car-seat.org's swap guidelines at http://www.car-seat.org/announcement.php?f=16. Thanks and happy shopping!

mom2juliarose

I found one at our Target today and was so excited! No tags at all, so I scanned it... and it came up as $99.98.

Planning to keep an eye on it, as it was in a "hidden" spot.

Holly

I just called about replacement wheels and was told the front wheel costs $17.xx and the back wheels are $13.xx each. The total for a whole set plus shipping will be $54.20. She didn't ask where I was located so I assume it's a set price for shipping (fed ex ground).

Wow! Maybe I won't be getting new wheels! Maybe just a front wheel if that would make it a lot nicer, but not an entire set! Thanks for checking!

jordansmom

A BIG thanks to Holly for helping me out earlier! Here's my story:

I had a 2010 bjcm in red that i picked up on clearance for $70 last year from bru. i ended up selling it because I couldn't stand the lack of access to the basket, no auto lock, and the sling seats. We are going on a trip in April and I didn't want to bring my new expensive avio and thought if I could score one of these it would be perfect. I wen to four local targets and only one had one left but it wasn't in the system and finally a manager told me it would be $99.98. I asked them to hold it for me while I checked the other stores. I ended up back there this afternoon with a copy of someone else's receipt showing the $50 price and they honored it!
So I just got home and unboxed it and much to my surprise the packaging looked like it had been open already. I get the wheels out and think to myself they look bigger than the micro wheels I was expecting. Then I unfold the stroller and take a look at the model information...it's a 2012 city mini in sand/tan! Someone pulled a fast one on target, but it works to my benefit! I got a 2012 mini for $50 and all the things I didn't like about my older version are improved..auto locking on fold, firm seat and setback, and I can access the basket! The color is ugly but I will deal! :p

Thanks again holly!

mom2kandm

A BIG thanks to Holly for helping me out earlier! Here's my story:

I had a 2010 bjcm in red that i picked up on clearance for $70 last year from bru. i ended up selling it because I couldn't stand the lack of access to the basket, no auto lock, and the sling seats. We are going on a trip in April and I didn't want to bring my new expensive avio and thought if I could score one of these it would be perfect. I wen to four local targets and only one had one left but it wasn't in the system and finally a manager told me it would be $99.98. I asked them to hold it for me while I checked the other stores. I ended up back there this afternoon with a copy of someone else's receipt showing the $50 price and they honored it!
So I just got home and unboxed it and much to my surprise the packaging looked like it had been open already. I get the wheels out and think to myself they look bigger than the micro wheels I was expecting. Then I unfold the stroller and take a look at the model information...it's a 2012 city mini in sand/tan! Someone pulled a fast one on target, but it works to my benefit! I got a 2012 mini for $50 and all the things I didn't like about my older version are improved..auto locking on fold, firm seat and setback, and I can access the basket! The color is ugly but I will deal! :p

Thanks again holly!

Wow... Who in their right mind thought it was a good deal to switch a micro for a mini....

tdotey

What kind of fast one could that have been?!? I can't figure out why someone would buy the micro and return a mini in the micro box. If it were me it would've been because my crazy hubby put the wrong one in the box lol.

jordansmom

What kind of fast one could that have been?!? I can't figure out why someone would buy the micro and return a mini in the micro box. If it were me it would've been because my crazy hubby put the wrong one in the box lol.

I know, we can't figure out the logic behind it either, other than it was a mistake!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC