BJCMicro on clearance at Target

ADS

tdotey

My store had 6 late yesterday and i just called to check quantity and price and now they only have 2 left. The girl said they were $99 but I bet they are lower, she probably just looked at the sticker. I refuse to believe they had so many yesterday and sold 4 today for the same price they've been for weeks ($99). She put one on hold for me until they close tonight even though I'm not going over there until tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

NannyMom

So, I'm wondering.... I just downloaded the shop savvy app. Can I just scan my bjcm box (bought for 99) and it would tell me if target has it lower?

poohbear

Forgot to add - I made a board years ago for my 10 BJCM using a piece of corrugated cardboard. I of course threw out the pattern, but the cardboard from a shipping box worked fine, as would a cutting board from ikea. It doesn't have to be the exact size...

mom2kandm

For those of you that have opened your up and put it together, do you find the opening and closing mechanism not smooth? Maybe I'm used to the b-agile one where it really took one shake and it opened and closed. This one, especially opening is really jerky. Takes more effort than I thought it would. Wondering if something is wrong.

Holly

Mine opens really easy but it's harder to close it all the way.

I'm trying to figure out how to set it against a wall or whatever when it's folded. The 3rd wheel sticks out and makes it tipsy. The wheel isn't wide enough to be a "stand", and the wheel rolls around anyway.

love-pink

Mine closes and opens easily, I just have to watch cause sometime the fabric gets caught in the lock area. Also I usually stand mine with the handle up and lean it against something. Seems a little more stable that way and I like carrying it by handle instead of the folding strap ;)

mom2kandm

Mine opens really easy but it's harder to close it all the way.

I'm trying to figure out how to set it against a wall or whatever when it's folded. The 3rd wheel sticks out and makes it tipsy. The wheel isn't wide enough to be a "stand", and the wheel rolls around anyway.

I guess no 2 stroller are alike. lol... I don't think it can really stand on its own Your best bet may be to lie it down sideways.

EmmasMom

mom2kandm said:
For those of you that have opened your up and put it together, do you find the opening and closing mechanism not smooth? Maybe I'm used to the b-agile one where it really took one shake and it opened and closed. This one, especially opening is really jerky. Takes more effort than I thought it would. Wondering if something is wrong.

YES :-(

I've folded many BJCMs and this is the first time I ever had trouble. :-/

Meg

I haven't noticed any issues and I've had a Mini and a B-Agile.

Holly

Mine is closing fine now, I think something was getting stuck before. I'm really happy with the entire stroller. The wheels are fine for me, but if a set of mini wheels aren't too expensive, I might replace all the wheels. I want to get a cutting board to use as a back rest too eventually. Is there supposed to be a seat support like the back support? There is a velcro pocket opening under the seat but nothing in there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC