BJCMicro on clearance at Target

bpirof

I just got mine for 99.98!!! They had a huge stack so I'm going to stalk them and if they go lower buy one and return it with the $99 receipt :)

ADS

gigi

I just picked one up for a friend.. it was $99.99 (they were making them down as I shopped) and I had a 20% coupon...so it was $80! Thanks for the deal!

Holly

They are $99 at one of my stores today, I haven't checked the other one but I'm sure they are lowered there too. This store still has 7 and the other had 8 a few days ago so I'm going to keep watching for them to hit 70% off. I'll buy one at $99 if they start to fly off the shelves though.

luckyclov

I just called my local Target. They were marked down to 99.99 today. They won't hold one for me. But DH is picking one up on the way home from work. 5 left.:p

Dillipop

I picked one up at $99 today. Had to hit up 2 stores to find it marked down though. There are 7 at the store that still has them at $140 and 6 at the store that had them marked down to $99. Using the redcard, I payed $100 including tax.

Mags462

My target has 1 and has only ever had 1.... its now $99 but i have zero use for it.... :eek: Shipping negates the savings or I'd snag it for someone here.....

munchkin

I bought 2 for $99 today. I have about 5 stores around me I can hit and they all still have a few so I'm hoping to find them marked down more in the next week, but I'm still happy with 50% off.

lovemy2kidstw

If it's still showing in stock when you look at the find in store online, they should still have them, right?

The store 1 hour from me had 5 of them for the past few weeks & they were still $139

There are 2 stores 2 hours away where I will be going next week. All of the stores show the item in stock. I guess I can call again & ask how much they are :)

Holly

How long do they typically stay at a price before dropping again? If they mark them down on Mondays (usually), then I wonder if they will be at 70% off next week or in two or three.

clmchrissy

Got one at lunch for $99, the Target in OKC on Penn near Quail Springs had 7 left. The Target in Yukon on Saturday had 6-7 when I was there.
I'm gonna hold onto my receipt & check next week incase they go down again.

Mags462

Got one at lunch for $99, the Target in OKC on Penn near Quail Springs had 7 left. The Target in Yukon on Saturday had 6-7 when I was there.
I'm gonna hold onto my receipt & check next week incase they go down again.

Wow - text me if there are some that make it 70% off.... for that price i WILL buy ;) My parents live up there and i will have them snag me one! :)

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
The target closest to me had them for $139 yesterday. Today I went to the other target 3 miles away and they were $99. So I bought the last one. When I was going through my purse earlier, I found a $5 off baby stuff coupon. I used it and paid $103.05. :D I love my mini double, I am so happy to have a micro single. Love love love that the canopies are the same.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC