pictures of my new MA!

amyg530

ok so i installed it and DS and i took the trash out so i had an excuse to put him in it and take pictures, his old seat was sitting in the front seat so when i went to put him in the MA, he freaked and pointed to his scenera and was like "my carseat, my carseat" but once i got him strapped in he calmed down, and then he realized how much more comfy it is and got all happy
here is the album with all the pictures of him in it, hes on the 2nd to top slots, and i didnt look to see how much space is b/t his shoulders and that slot, he was sleeping when ups came so i took my poor sleeping child out of his bed and put him in the seat to see which slots he was on and so i didnt really pay attention to where he was exactly. considering i have tried him in the seat and the seat in the truck already, i was a little shocked at the final fit, hes alot taller than i realized and i will definatly be buying him a regent when the baby outgrows the carrier

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/amyg530/new MA/

ETA: its really hot here and i dont have a shaded place to put my truck but when i go to BR this weekend i'll park under the carport at my parents house and play aound with it and put it in all the different spots and take more pictures

Last edited:
ADS

amyg530

yes he could, and he will except for i havent figured out where/how to RF tether it yet (the reason i bought it actually, b/c of the glass), and we're taking a trip to baton rouge in two days and while we did get the A/C in the truck working, it takes it quite a while to get cool, and i really dont want him to be sweating up a storm, when hes already got a cold

Connor's Mom

so, uh, he could totally rf in that. ;)

Maybe not as she is installing it in the backseat portion of a truck.

He looks like he really likes it. For what it is worth, my Connor is bigger than yours by almost 4 pounds and 1.5" and he is on the second to top slot and still has tons of growing room in the seat. :)

amyg530

not yet, i'm gonna try friday morning when i have a carport to park under b/c i just cant handle being out in the 100% weather

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
Is the Erin gender neutral enough for you? I was thinking it would make a good second (OK sixth seat, but four are permenantly installed in grandparents cars) seat because (a) it is cute and DD will be happy but (b) it's not so pink that DH will object to DS riding in it. And (c) both kiddos will fit in it (at least currently!)

amyg530

Is the Erin gender neutral enough for you? I was thinking it would make a good second (OK sixth seat, but four are permenantly installed in grandparents cars) seat because (a) it is cute and DD will be happy but (b) it's not so pink that DH will object to DS riding in it. And (c) both kiddos will fit in it (at least currently!)

actually yeah, i was a little worried that it would be too girly, but at the same time couldnt/wasnt willing to spend the extra money for a boy cover, but its nice, and its soooooo soft. of course the plan is to sell the cover on ebay b/c sixboys sent me her denim one so that i could sell the erin to make some money off of it to be able to help with paying back my sister

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC