Babies R' Us gift card for sale

love-pink

Traded in!

Make me an offer. It's worth $190.79

I've been saving it to buy a Radian but the Diono seats have been out of stock for weeks. I'm sure as soon as I let this go they will be back in stock, but I'm sick of waiting :p

Last edited:
ADS

monstah

love-pink said:
Would also trade for an Oobr or Radian of some sort :D

Are you in Philly?

I have an Oobr to trade. A Paul Frank monkey or Shadow, your choice but shipping might kill the deal. Unless you'd want to meet halfway which is an hour and a half drive. Oy.
My brother lives in Philly though, I might try to convince him to visit and be our mule. :p

love-pink

I have ;) Ive never did anything like that before and it says I have to send in the gift card. Im scared :eek: I sent in a bag of gold once to some company and was never sent a check and they claimed "they could not find my items".

T4K

I have ;) Ive never did anything like that before and it says I have to send in the gift card. Im scared :eek: I sent in a bag of gold once to some company and was never sent a check and they claimed "they could not find my items".

I have done it once and know a few others that did it. Did it give you the option to not send it and just give them the numbers?

love-pink

It says I have to enter the numbers and send it in. Ill check again though. Good to know members have had a good experience with them :) They offered me quite a bit too! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC