2 adults, 2 kids in carseats. Seating positions?

TXmom2

We are flying home to see family in Montreal in Feb/March. It will be myself, my husband, Z & MJ
Z will most likely be FF in the Scenera and MJ will most likely be RF in the CCO.

Hubby thinks it would be best to have me & the girls together and him in the other row in front/behind :rolleyes: Better for WHO?

I think it would be best to sit 2 & 2 in different rows. Hopefully in front/behind each other.

Of course I am assuming we will be in the typical plane we are used to on this trip (tickets not purchased yet) with the ABC - DEF seating..

Suggestions? Tips? This will be the first time going home with the kids :love:

ADS

bubbaray

Two kids and your DH in three seats (ABC or DEF) and you across the aisle (D or C, depending on which side of the plane the 3 seats are.

We ALWAYS fly this way, works really well for us.

Me in business class would be the best for me, but DH would NEVER agree to that. Plus, I like to make sure the FAs don't give my kids any food or snacks (food allergies, we bring our own).

TXmom2

My girls are big time Daddy's girls, so them sitting with him might be the best.
I just figured it might work out to have the seats split up so we could install, uninstall easier. Maybe if we spread out across one row, we'll get an extra seat due to someone not wanting to be surrounded by the kids ;)

Also, maybe we can get a flight at an odd time so it's less full?

Also, the carseats must be installed by the window. correct? and I believe they can also be carseat/carseat/adult

cmcki737

I think FF'ing can be installed in any seat but RF'ing might have to be window seat...but I think it depends on airline

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC