Chicco Customer Service

ymherrera

Has anyone ever gotten a response from them?? I have left messages for the past 2 weeks and no response, I even emailed them.

ADS

R&J'sMom

It takes a while for Melody to get back with people on the main email address from Chicco's website. Once she does contact you back, she is wonderful. Here is her direct email address:

Last edited:

AmyKat

I have always had great response time from Chicco. There is only one customer service agent in the USA so maybe she's on vacation or sick or something.

I've never emailed. I've always called directly.

Amy

Lara

Yeah, it takes awhile.

But once she got back to me, she was wonderful! I had an issue with my c5 stroller (the backrest was bent) and, no questions asked, she sent me a brand spankin' new stroller! I didn't even ask for a new one :p

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I agree that Melody is great. My KeyFit was getting stuck in the C1, but not in the base....they sent me a new C1--I didn't ask for it either.

Susan

cso1997

I agree too. It does take some time but Melody is great. I have a hook on chair that was sticking on one side. They sent me a new one. I just wanted them to fix my old one...ha ha. Also, my Keyfit handle is sticking every so often. I called asking for advice because we are going to use it again full time for a new little one. Melody is sending me a new seat. I have been very happy with their customer service. Good luck.

steph

hmmm, weird that it is taking so much time :scratcheshead:

I just called and spoke to someone directly, no messages. Of course this was right when the Keyfit first came out so maybe it was because they weren't so popular yet!!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC