How much longer? (Maestro)

smackeen

Just noticed that DS's straps need to be moved to top slot in his maestro. The are AT or just a smidge below the second to top slot.

How long do you think he will have in this seat? Approx 1-2 years?

He is going to be 5 in Jan, but only 33lbs and a slow gainer. Here is Canada, it is min 40lbs for booster.

Time to start saving for a frontier?

ADS

tam_shops

I worried about my guy not making it to 40# before he outgrew the Maestro for years, also a slow gainer. It seemed like he stayed at 38# for years. At some point last year he gained those last few pounds, and still just fits in the Maestro. He's the smallest in his K/1 class and the oldest. There is one 4yo in the class that is taller than him, he'll be 7yo next month! LOL

So, my suggestion save away for the Frontier b/c it never hurts, but don't worry about it that Maestro is super tall and skinny kids fit in it forever!

tam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC