Vera no longer with clek?

ADS

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I note that turnover for CPS advocates is not uncommon. The same is true for product engineers and many other positions at the various manufacturers. It seems like every year we see people from one company now employed by another CPS related company. I suppose it's the same as with any other job. People move because of a better offer, better location, better job, downsizing, just wanting something new or any of a variety of other reasons. I have no details on this particular issue. I do know that Vera was at Combi prior to Clek. She has been a great colleague for many years and of course we wish her the best in the future as well!

luckyclov

I hope we see her "pop up" again soon -- she's an asset to the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
I'm sure we will continue to hear from Vera ;) I believe she is with a company but I don't know if that is public knoweledge so I'll let her announce anything.

Vera@Combi

CPST Instructor
Hi Everyone.... wow, I'm very flattered and humbled!

I am back at Combi USA and happy to answer any questions regarding car seats, strollers & other juvenile products Combi offers. We are in the process of expanding and enhancing our product line and I will be travelling to a city (hopefully) near many of you for feedback within the next year. I will be in touch via this blog site with 'focus group opportunities' as I set details of my travel schedule.

Meanwhile, please feel free to email, call or touch base with me here!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC