Chicco KeyFit 30 *Giveaway* – Week 4 of CarseatBlog’s Holiday Giveaway Bonanza! - Reply Here for One Entry to Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Chicco KeyFit 30 *Giveaway* – Week 4 of CarseatBlog’s Holiday Giveaway Bonanza! - Reply Here for One Entry to Win!

It’s week 4 of our Holiday Giveaway Bonanza and we’ve partnered with our generous friends at Chicco USA to offer one of their super-popular KeyFit 30 infant seats in the Graphica fashion! Graphica comes complete with a matching cold weather boot! We have a review of the KeyFit30 HERE and it’s on our list of Recommended Seats for many [...]

Please click here to read more at CarseatBlog.Com and please leave us comments at the Blog!

Please reply to this thread to enter. You may also enter by replying to the blog above for a second entry. Full rules posted at the link above!

This promotion is now closed. Thank you for participating! We will announce a winner soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
ADS

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
Re: Chicco KeyFit 30 *Giveaway* – Week 4 of CarseatBlog’s Holiday Giveaway Bonanza! - Reply Here for One Entry to Win!

Would love to win for one of my upcoming twins!

xxluckychicxx

Re: Chicco KeyFit 30 *Giveaway* – Week 4 of CarseatBlog’s Holiday Giveaway Bonanza! - Reply Here for One Entry to Win!

:love:

Andie

What a great giveaway! Thanks c-s.org!

mykidsmylife

Would love to win this for a friend. :)

Louisa

CPST Instructor

OOO pick me, pick me!

glockchick

This would be great for my sister's little one due in January. Enter me please!

Mags462

If i had an empty infant seat i could *maybe* convince DH we needed to fill it ;)

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member

Yay for giveaways. I would totally use this!

orwell1984

I would be delighted to win this. Thank you for the contest.

Phineasmama

Me!

clmchrissy

Entering:D

love-pink

:love::love::love: all the holiday giveaways!!

rachelandtyke

Love the KF30!

mommyfrog

Awesome giveaway!!

Malka

Looks like a great seat. I'd be thrilled to win one.

poohbearkrazy

Could definitely use this come July ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC