Win: Diono RadianRXT or Monterey Booster car seat!

ADS
Thanks for the information!
Because my English isn't perfect, I just want to clarify something: do I have to fill the form daily to get a chance to win or I fill it once and I have a chance everyday to win????
Thank you!

tiggercat

Frenchgirl said:
Thanks for the information!
Because my English isn't perfect, I just want to clarify something: do I have to fill the form daily to get a chance to win or I fill it once and I have a chance everyday to win????
Thank you!

I filled it out yesterday giving all my info, and when I clicked on it today it just said "thanks for entering". So I am guessing that you only have to enter once.
Apparently you can't assume anything with Diono, they just posted a new link for today. But you have to wait until 24h from your last entry.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

tam_shops

I filled it out yesterday giving all my info, and when I clicked on it today it just said "thanks for entering". So I am guessing that you only have to enter once.

I think you have to fill the information in once, but click on it daily. They said on their FB page that you have to enter every day. I think they are encouraging you to visit their FB site daily.

tam

tiggercat

tam_shops said:
I think you have to fill the information in once, but click on it daily. They said on their FB page that you have to enter every day. I think they are encouraging you to visit their FB site daily.

tam

So you "enter" subsequent days just by visiting the page? Well ok, but they might want to clarify that on their page.

tam_shops

I'm just guessing b/c Diono said, "yes you would need to enter each day for a chance to win that day's giveaway." a couple times on their fb page. I'd rather click on the link twice a day and hope for the best, than not click and have less or no chance of winning! LOL

I'm just assuming the act of entering is noted by clicking on the link on the page. Which I also assume is to get you to click on their FB every day for 2 weeks, which is what makes a habit for some people...Know they've been doing it for a few years now...

tam

tiggercat

Apparently you can't assume anything with Diono, they just posted a new link for today. But you have to wait until 24h from your last entry to enter today's draw. :confused:

T4K

tiggercat said:
Apparently you can't assume anything with Diono, they just posted a new link for today. But you have to wait until 24h from your last entry to enter today's draw. :confused:

That's frustrating. It would be nice if entries were on a midnight to midnight basis or something. But they are giving aways seats so I really don't have a say :)

Jessica61624

It told me congratulations you.just entered for a chance to win. I clicked the old link earlier and it said the same thing.

tam_shops

LOL Never assume! Thanks for the heads up to look for a new link, I'd have just kept clicking the old one b/c it says that congratulations you've entered line...

BTW how do you know what you are entering for? Says they're giving away the Monterey and RN. I'd *love* another RN, but not a huge fan of the Monterey b/c of the head rest issue (and my car's lack of one).

tam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC