Whats your favorite seats to recommend?

love-pink

What are your favorite seats to recommend to friends & family?

Infant seat?
Convertible seat?
Combination?
Boosters?

The MR is top in my list. :D I was thinking about the Triumph today, I think that's a great all around seat too!

ADS

bubbaray

Infant: Snugride -- readily available and cheap
Convertible (budget): Scenara -- cheap and readily available. Good for travel due to light weight
Convertible: any of the Britax convertibles for ease of install and ease of use in a wide variety of vehicles
Combination (budget): Maestro
Combination: Frontier for longevity and comfort
Booster (budget): HB Turbo Booster -- cheap, readily available and fits little kids well
Booster: Parkway for longevity and use without headrest
LBB: Harmony -- cheap and no screws!

Phineasmama

Just depends on the person. I only really recommend the Scenera for a travel seat, or if I know the person is barely scraping by money wise.

Snugride 30/35 for infant seat

Usually recommend one of the Evenflo convertibles or possibly a MyRide. Or Roundabout 55.

Maestro/Securekid for combo, or a Frontier if they can spend that much.

Graco HB turbo for the booster.

christineka

For family and friends, I go by situation, budget, and what I can find for a great deal. Having tried out a bunch of infant seats, I'm not too opinionated about them. I love the ease of install of the chicco, but with a seat check, not too worried about the rest of the front adjust seats.

For convertibles, I do especially love the radian and I'd point any friends or family to a tech to make sure the seat is installed correctly, but still, we have to work with vehicle, kid, and budget.

The frontier is my favorite combo, but when up at combo seats, budget seems to be a huge deal and so I more often suggest the maestro from the health department.

For boosters, budget seems to be an even bigger issue, so I suggest the evenflo big kid sport and the harmony boosters.

gigi

I have reco'd the SR35 because of the killer easy install and the Britax convertible seats for the same reason. I'd rather see a kid in a properly installed and used seat and the Britax are super super easy and intuitive to install and use properly.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC