Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: ISO Ipod

Moderator - CPS Technician safeinthecar's Avatar

ISO Ipod

DD2 got DS's wet and she needs to replace it, so I told her I'd ask here.
    Kimberly
    Proud mommy of Becky 18! Danny 15 Hope 12~Auntie to William-14, David-10, and Logan 2~

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Moderator - CPS Technician BookMama's Avatar
    What type of iPod are you replacing? Style, size, etc.
    Andrea, CPST, Tech proxy, special Needs trained
    DS 4/01 - Seatbelt * DD1 11/05 - Oobr, PWSGL, Performance Booster
    DD2 10/09 - GN SS/Argos
    Plus a plethora of "spare" seats for everyone.

Moderator - CPS Technician safeinthecar's Avatar

Re: ISO Ipod

Quote Originally Posted by BookMama View Post
    What type of iPod are you replacing? Style, size, etc.
    It was a 2 generation touch. I'm giving DS my Kindle Fire for Xmas, so it doesn't have to run a bunch of apps, just listen play mp3s and pandora, but the point is an object lesson for DD2 about using things that don't belong to her without asking or treating other people's stuff carefully. (she took it in the bath)
    Kimberly
    Proud mommy of Becky 18! Danny 15 Hope 12~Auntie to William-14, David-10, and Logan 2~

Admin - CPS Technician LISmama810's Avatar
    I have a 2nd-gen Touch I'd be willing to part with, but it's missing right now. I think it's in DH's truck somewhere. If I find it, I'll let you know.