JJB Be HIp on Kids Woot for $35+$5S/H

ADS

attachedmama

I got mine in Jungle Maze! Been wanting a new diaper bag for #2 (who we just found out is girl #2- yay) for a while and was debating between a PPB and JJB. This price made the decision for me. I'm excited, I hope I like it when it comes. I often have to travel for work with my babe and I'm hoping the "space for your laptop" thing is a reality.

vonfirmath

I've got a Shadow Waltz one (don't like pink, but I traded for it to "try out" the Be Hip and then discovered I wouldn't get enough for it on resale to be worth getting rid of it.

My father used it to carry his laptop back and forth between the two houses when they were working on the house we bought this summer (we were still living in the old place) And it worked fine. I'm not sure there is any room in it for baby stuff when being used as a laptop bag.

I use this as our main "errand" diaper bag now with our daughter, who is 15 months. It would NOT be sufficient as an "all day" bag and I am planning to go back to our main diaper bag when she is in day care all day.

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
Mine came today. I'm so excited but I promised I would NOT open the box until Christmas. It is so hard to not rip into that box. I need to hurry up and wrap the darned thing so I will be less tempted.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
My BuyBuyBaby had a bunch of Be Hips today for $39.99. I know I saw black/silver, Pretty Tweet, Fuchsia Blossoms, Lotus Lullaby, and Drip Drops. With a 20% off coupon, they'd be around $32 + tax. If anybody is looking for one, you might try there.

They're also on Shop JJB for $40 + (I assume) shipping.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC