Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

JJB Be HIp on Kids Woot for $35+$5S/H

Not sure if this is a good deal, but I suspect it is.

http://kids.woot.com/
    Chardon, Ohio - One Heartbeat - 2/27/12

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: JJB Be HIp on Kids Woot for $35+$5S/H

I ordered a dots one. Thanks! I've been looking for a mid-size Ju Ju Be on sale.
    Mama to DS (12/04), DD (2/09), DS (1/13)
    2015 Toyota Sienna SE 8 passenger
    2004 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG

Darn I would have bought the Pretty Tweet one but it was already sold out.

The be hips were $40 on jjb website on black friday plus s&h. This seems like a great deal!

I got mine in Jungle Maze! Been wanting a new diaper bag for #2 (who we just found out is girl #2- yay) for a while and was debating between a PPB and JJB. This price made the decision for me. I'm excited, I hope I like it when it comes. I often have to travel for work with my babe and I'm hoping the "space for your laptop" thing is a reality.

I've got a Shadow Waltz one (don't like pink, but I traded for it to "try out" the Be Hip and then discovered I wouldn't get enough for it on resale to be worth getting rid of it.

My father used it to carry his laptop back and forth between the two houses when they were working on the house we bought this summer (we were still living in the old place) And it worked fine. I'm not sure there is any room in it for baby stuff when being used as a laptop bag.

I use this as our main "errand" diaper bag now with our daughter, who is 15 months. It would NOT be sufficient as an "all day" bag and I am planning to go back to our main diaper bag when she is in day care all day.

--Sarah & D.J. (3-20-04)
    DS (08/07) ~ 8 ~ 52 pound ~ Graco Highback Turbobooster -- 3rd Grade!
    DD (08/11) ~ 4 yr ~ 32 lb ~ Britax Roundabout 50, Maestro -- Pre-K!

9. Thank You from:

CPS Technician

Mine came today. I'm so excited but I promised I would NOT open the box until Christmas. It is so hard to not rip into that box. I need to hurry up and wrap the darned thing so I will be less tempted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Caleb 11 yrs. 70lbs. 55" 5-steps Megan 8.5 yrs. 45lbs. 48" Harmony Literider
    Grace 6 yrs. 40lbs. 42" Nautilus
    Cameron 4 yrs. 34lb. 39" Radian XTSL
    Sally born 4/28 SR35, Zach born 4/28 Combi Coccoro

My BuyBuyBaby had a bunch of Be Hips today for $39.99. I know I saw black/silver, Pretty Tweet, Fuchsia Blossoms, Lotus Lullaby, and Drip Drops. With a 20% off coupon, they'd be around $32 + tax. If anybody is looking for one, you might try there.

They're also on Shop JJB for $40 + (I assume) shipping.
    Sarah
    CPST, PhD, instructor, and generally busy mom (DS (6/08) riding in a FR85 & a Nautilus and DD (8/12) riding in MR65s)