Proud of my hubby!

laurenrachey

He has recently hinted that I need therapy for my carseat obsession :love: but TWICE now in the last week he has pointed something out to me in other cars! He emailed me a picture from his cellphone the other day. I called him to see what the heck I was supposed to be seeing...some cars and a Wachovia bank?? He said, look at that Jeep Wrangler with the top off. They have a tiny kid in the backseat in a forward facing carseat. Then while riding on the interstate the other day, he watched a small pickup truck coming up in his sideview mirror (like an old S-10 or something). He told me to look quick, there were two tiny kids sandwiched between the two adults, neither in a carseat, in a vehicle that obviously had only three seatbelts max, if anyone was wearing one. I feel sad for these people, but surprised at his 180. I mean he has never suggested that we not use a seat or anything, but when I start freaking over 1.1 inch movement at the beltpath (our carseat is nearly rock solid, as tight as I can possibly get it for an EB 3in1), or rearfacing in Sweden until kids are 5 or 6, his eyes begin to glaze over. lol

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Yayy for your hubby! Mine no longer rolls his eyes at me on the subject of CPS, but hasn't quite reached the level of pointing out misuse. Baby steps, right? :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC