Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member tarynsmum's Avatar

Checking Interest: Little People sets

The kids have decided to part with (most) of their little people. I'll take pics if there's interest.

I have the big farm with tons of animals and a little farm to go next to it (like an add-on piece), a big carnival set, POSSIBLY the pirate ship (DS hasn't decided on this one), the plane, a minivan that is purple I think. About a million 'people'.
    ~Heather
    DD: 8 years old, 48lbs, 50". DS: 5 years old, 36lbs, 40.5".

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

May be interested, how much are you asking? Shipped to 37013?

Re: Checking Interest: Little People sets

Put me in line! please.
    A five stepper and a booster rider

I'd be interested in extra people. And maybe the pirate ship.

I'm interested in the minivan, it would make great transportation for the princess people I got for dd

Interested in some animals if you are willing to part with them separately. DD loves her animals and we only have a cow, sheep, pig, bunny, and turkey.
    Karen
    A: 11 C: 9 M1: 5 M2: 6 months
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Black"]

Senior Community Member MANDY1234's Avatar

I am interested We would love a farm!

Interested in some of the "million" people.
    *Lisa*
    Momma to my 5 monkeys-
    J 9/01, A 6/03, B 10/04, E 9/06 and C 11/09

I'm also interested! Mostly in people, but possibly in the pirate ship

Senior Community Member tarynsmum's Avatar
    Farm set is SOLD, folks, pending paypal.

OK, minivan that makes atrocious noise (lol) Mom LP, baby in 'car seat', stroller, and blonde girl that didn't fit in any other set.

Farm: has a million pieces. I bought every "farm" add-on I could find. The main farm makes noises and stuff, and the silo attaches but I took it apart to fit in the box. 2 pieces of removable white fencing, plus little barn. Water pump and tractor+tiller thing. Apples, egg stand, and corn box. People are: blond boy with frog (times 2, apparently), 2 different farmers, bunny, sitting cow, muddy pig, horse with hair (it has a lightening mcqueen bandaid on but I'll get it off before I ship), turkey, cow with brillo pad-hair, sheep with brillo pad-hair, regular cow. In other pics: llama with hair and goat with hair, and regular horse and corn stalk.
    "step 2" little people girl on a bike. The girl is pose-able (I guess they're for older kids or something?). Plus the dog that rides side-car and a present that attaches to the back of the bike.

ETA: these were quick cell phone pics, and now I notice that some are blurry. If any one wants better pics, let me know.

Pirate ship. I still have to clear this one with DS. Makes noise and junk. Has 4 pirates, chair, fishing boat with fish to catch, the "island" with treasure chest. NOTE: I'm missing the parrot and the cannon ball. If I find it I'll add it, but it's unlikely.

Airplane with captain, 'tourist', and suitcase. Airplane makes noise I think.

Another "older kid" dump truck. Has 2 'guys', one with a pickax. NOTE: this is supposed to come with a boulder or something, and I don't have that either. The cat steals balls.

Carnival: Really cool, actually. Has (from right to left): the ticket booth, a ferris wheel that goes around, a spinning-top ride, a roller coaster (when the car gets to the end, the orange guy thing makes a song and wiggles down) and a spinning boat ride. Comes with 2 carnies and 2 riders, and the car for the roller coaster.

Make me offers? I'm bad with that crap. I'm also better with PMs, since I forget to check posts (as shown with this thread that I totally forgot about).
    Last edited by tarynsmum; 03-18-2015 at 01:12 PM.
    ~Heather
    DD: 8 years old, 48lbs, 50". DS: 5 years old, 36lbs, 40.5".