Checking Interest: Little People sets

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
The kids have decided to part with (most) of their little people. I'll take pics if there's interest.

I have the big farm with tons of animals and a little farm to go next to it (like an add-on piece), a big carnival set, POSSIBLY the pirate ship (DS hasn't decided on this one), the plane, a minivan that is purple I think. About a million 'people'.

ADS

scoutingbear

Interested in some animals if you are willing to part with them separately. DD loves her animals and we only have a cow, sheep, pig, bunny, and turkey.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Farm set is SOLD, folks, pending paypal. :)

OK, minivan that makes atrocious noise (lol) Mom LP, baby in 'car seat', stroller, and blonde girl that didn't fit in any other set.

Farm: has a million pieces. I bought every "farm" add-on I could find. The main farm makes noises and stuff, and the silo attaches but I took it apart to fit in the box. 2 pieces of removable white fencing, plus little barn. Water pump and tractor+tiller thing. Apples, egg stand, and corn box. People are: blond boy with frog (times 2, apparently), 2 different farmers, bunny, sitting cow, muddy pig, horse with hair (it has a lightening mcqueen bandaid on but I'll get it off before I ship), turkey, cow with brillo pad-hair, sheep with brillo pad-hair, regular cow. In other pics: llama with hair and goat with hair, and regular horse and corn stalk.
"step 2" little people girl on a bike. The girl is pose-able (I guess they're for older kids or something?). Plus the dog that rides side-car and a present that attaches to the back of the bike.

ETA: these were quick cell phone pics, and now I notice that some are blurry. If any one wants better pics, let me know.

Pirate ship. I still have to clear this one with DS. Makes noise and junk. Has 4 pirates, chair, fishing boat with fish to catch, the "island" with treasure chest. NOTE: I'm missing the parrot and the cannon ball. If I find it I'll add it, but it's unlikely.

Airplane with captain, 'tourist', and suitcase. Airplane makes noise I think.

Another "older kid" dump truck. Has 2 'guys', one with a pickax. NOTE: this is supposed to come with a boulder or something, and I don't have that either. The cat steals balls.

Carnival: Really cool, actually. Has (from right to left): the ticket booth, a ferris wheel that goes around, a spinning-top ride, a roller coaster (when the car gets to the end, the orange guy thing makes a song and wiggles down) and a spinning boat ride. Comes with 2 carnies and 2 riders, and the car for the roller coaster.

Make me offers? I'm bad with that crap. :D I'm also better with PMs, since I forget to check posts (as shown with this thread that I totally forgot about).

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC