I'm registered! How do I request help finding a hotel and such?

waterbaby

I have to travel a good distance to my CPST class, and I'm certain I remember reading (though I don't remember where), that one can request help with finding a hotel, gas, etc.

I've searched the CPST Course links and I'm not seeing anything.

Does anyone have info on where I can learn more about this?

ADS

crunchierthanthou

My state provides hotels for anyone more than 50 miles from the course site. I'd contact the person in charge of registration and see if your area has a similar program.

waterbaby

I called SafeKids, and they said they don't provide anything like that.
I think I will contact the instructor and see what they say... maybe it's a state thing.

LimePink

Senior Community Member
I have to travel a good distance to my CPST class, and I'm certain I remember reading (though I don't remember where), that one can request help with finding a hotel, gas, etc.

I've searched the CPST Course links and I'm not seeing anything.

Does anyone have info on where I can learn more about this?

I think if you have a sponsor, the sponsor will help cover (if not cover all of) your costs. I'm not sure who can/would sponsor though. Maybe a company if you did seat checks for them?

waterbaby

I won't have a sponsor, so that's out.

I'm just waiting to hear back from the instructor.

Has anyone here actually had the state arrange for a hotel stay or credit or anything. That would really help us out!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC