Holly

I'm not sure why, but ever since I've had a smart phone and using the app, the bubbles next to the different forums have been colored blue if there is something new in that section since the last time I looked. All except the community forums, that bubble is always grey no matter what. Once I click it, then the forums inside show up blue or grey.

Now, that is still going on, but now the bubbles next to the shopping forums are staying blue so I click and find nothing new going on. All of them stay blue, the swap, the grown up shopping, the kids shopping, etc. It's so annoying to think that there must be something new and click just to find that it's still the same as the last time I looked. Is there a way to fix that?

ADS

Holly

Actually, on the main page, the shopping forum is the only one that ever blue. The top one for questions and the carseat features and data are never blue either.
And some of the forums in the community area are staying blue when there is nothing new now too.

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
Holly said:
Actually, on the main page, the shopping forum is the only one that ever blue. The top one for questions and the carseat features and data are never blue either.
And some of the forums in the community area are staying blue when there is nothing new now too.

I have noticed this too, and the Adult forum is always grey.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I have noticed this too, and the Adult forum is always grey.

this forum is setup intentionally so that minimal titles and notifications are present, as for the others , im not sure what is going on, i may have to submit a ticket. have you uninstalled/reinstalled lately?
Posted via Mobile Device

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I've never noticed because I always use "current posts" and hardly ever go look at the list of forums. But yeah, mine's like that, too. I wouldn't have assumed it had anything to do with new posts, but like I said, I'd never paid attention.

NicoleCPST

Senior Community Member
CPSDarren said:
this forum is setup intentionally so that minimal titles and notifications are present, as for the others , im not sure what is going on, i may have to submit a ticket. have you uninstalled/reinstalled lately?
Posted via Mobile Device

I think after the update? I don't particularly pay attention to the thing, I just noticed that someone else had the same thing I did. I read my favorite sub forums on a regular basis and occasionally check the others.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC