Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

I'm not sure why, but ever since I've had a smart phone and using the app, the bubbles next to the different forums have been colored blue if there is something new in that section since the last time I looked. All except the community forums, that bubble is always grey no matter what. Once I click it, then the forums inside show up blue or grey.

Now, that is still going on, but now the bubbles next to the shopping forums are staying blue so I click and find nothing new going on. All of them stay blue, the swap, the grown up shopping, the kids shopping, etc. It's so annoying to think that there must be something new and click just to find that it's still the same as the last time I looked. Is there a way to fix that?
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Actually, on the main page, the shopping forum is the only one that ever blue. The top one for questions and the carseat features and data are never blue either.
    And some of the forums in the community area are staying blue when there is nothing new now too.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

Re: New posts notification with the app.

I will have to swipe a device from the kids to test, but hopefully a regular app user can help!
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2019, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

CPS Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly
    Actually, on the main page, the shopping forum is the only one that ever blue. The top one for questions and the carseat features and data are never blue either.
    And some of the forums in the community area are staying blue when there is nothing new now too.
    I have noticed this too, and the Adult forum is always grey.

Bella, 5yo 46lbs, FF in Nauti and XTSL
    Trace, 2/13, RF in KF30

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleCPST View Post
    I have noticed this too, and the Adult forum is always grey.
    this forum is setup intentionally so that minimal titles and notifications are present, as for the others , im not sure what is going on, i may have to submit a ticket. have you uninstalled/reinstalled lately?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Admin - CPS Technician LISmama810's Avatar
    I've never noticed because I always use "current posts" and hardly ever go look at the list of forums. But yeah, mine's like that, too. I wouldn't have assumed it had anything to do with new posts, but like I said, I'd never paid attention.

CPS Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by CPSDarren

this forum is setup intentionally so that minimal titles and notifications are present, as for the others , im not sure what is going on, i may have to submit a ticket. have you uninstalled/reinstalled lately?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I think after the update? I don't particularly pay attention to the thing, I just noticed that someone else had the same thing I did. I read my favorite sub forums on a regular basis and occasionally check the others.

Bella, 5yo 46lbs, FF in Nauti and XTSL
    Trace, 2/13, RF in KF30

How do I uninstall and then reinstall?
    Mom to:

Quote Originally Posted by Holly
    How do I uninstall and then reinstall?
    I just uninstalled and reinstalled but I don't think it did anything.
    Mom to: