Best price for Strider Bike?

kidzndogz

title says it all. Liam is getting one for Christmas, and the cheapest I've found is $98 on Amazon Prime. Anything better out there?

ADS

keri1292

Keep an eye out or put out an ISO on craigslist. They pop up in new condition here all the time. A lot of parents say their kids never got the hang of it. :shrug-shoulders: Mitchell is getting a purple one Sat for his birthday. $60 and looks brand new. :)

Holly

Check online stores that sell it on Cyber Monday too. I think I remember seeing deals on balance bikes on Cyber Monday before. I'm planning to get Josh a mini glider for his b-day in February so I'll be watching too.

msg221

I got all of mine from Baby Earth as a GaGa deal for pretty cheap, maybe $60-$70. I haven't seen any on there in a long, long time. In fact, I think their offerings for the GaGa deals are pretty lame anymore.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC