Naked Radian 80 needs a cover

Help! I've got a Radian 80 from '08 that doesn't expire until 2016 but when I tried to wash the cover it was completely ruined. Of course, they do not sell replacement covers for the Radian 80. Does anyone have any idea if another Radian cover will fit? They do sell them for Radian 100 & 120- do you think either of those might work?

ADS

Jessica61624

The new covers will not fit older seats. You're best bet is to look in swap. You can even pay a small fee and post an ISO.

The 65,80 and xtsl all fit.

sparkle3116

Have you tried calling Diono? I have heard they're pretty good about standing behind their products.

Also, they come up on ebay occasionally. I think there's one for an 80SL on there right now, but the price seemed kind of high to me.

Thank you! To update you, absolutely no where on the internet (aside from a couple severely sketchy on Ebay) can you buy any of those covers. BUT, when I called Diono they do have a limited number in reserve (in tan only). Plus, it was only $32 (plus shipping) which is pretty darn reasonable. Yay Diono! Of note, if you have a Radian, don't wash the cover with OxyClean!! So, IMO, kudos to Diono for good customer service, but bigger kudos to Britax for having much sturdier suede covers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC