Any new diono covers coming?

Kel

I don't have face book, so I'm out of the loop sometimes. Does anyone know if diono plans on anymore of the limited edition covers? {like the trekk cover}.

We bought the trekk one a few months ago and like It. I would love a new girlie special edition cover next!

Thanks, Kelley

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I don't think so. I saw an orange and black Monterey in some of the pictures.

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
This one is coming in Canada, I would assume you'll see it south of the border too: [ame="http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B009HPOYN8/ref=s9_simh_gw_p75_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0TR79N06HMFQ7FYSSN1D&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1375923922&pf_rd_i=915398"]Diono RadianRXT Ventura, Grey: Amazon.ca: Baby[/ame]

FYI, that price is a smoking deal in Canada. See the regular price?

Kel

I wish they'd put out something really different. My guys love the trekk, but was thinking something plush with flowers would be cool for my girl. Or poka-dots would be great. Maybe in aqua blue, lol!! No more browns and greys would be a nice change.

Ok, guess I'm kinda dreaming, lol.

Kelley

Cryssy Jane

Kel said:
I wish they'd put out something really different. My guys love the trekk, but was thinking something plush with flowers would be cool for my girl. Or poka-dots would be great. Maybe in aqua blue, lol!! No more browns and greys would be a nice change.

Ok, guess I'm kinda dreaming, lol.

Kelley

Plush with flowers... Um like spring/flora? It's plush with flowers.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Kel

LOVE the Dots! I had never seen that before. That would sell great! What happened to it????

I know about the spring cover...I just don't love it. To much brown maybe? IDK.

aqua/Blue dots would be nice, It would work for boys and girls that way.

My little guy would like a dinosaur cover.

Kelley

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC