Bumbleride Stroller

ADS

Wineaux

http://www.bumbleride.com/
Your link is a bit messed up. Here is a working one.
:D

It looks a whole lot like the UppaBaby Vista stroller. From what I can tell with the Bumbleride, you buy the stroller base, and then add the accessory tops that you want - such as a bassinet, regular stroller seat, etc. The UppaBaby Vista comes with the regular seat built-in, plus a bassinet. The Vista will still fold up with the bassinet attached. Pricewise, they seem about the same, once you've added the bassinet, etc to the Bumbleride. They both look really nice though.

http://www.strollerqueen.com has the UppaBaby Vista as her February "Stroller of the Month". You can check out her review there. I checked for a Bumbleride review, but she hasn't done one. Yet... :(

If it helps, I found a website selling the UppaBaby Vista, along with a 20% off coupon code. For the Vista, shipping will be FREE!

http://www.masonandmatisse.com/strollers.html

20% off code: CSB20
Free Shipping Code: FREESHIP

It looks like the two coupon codes won't stack, but my personal suggestion would be to place the order with the 20% off code, and then call them about getting the shipping charges dropped, as the site doesn't say anything about not stacking codes, and it does specifically state that shipping is free for orders over $100. I'm pretty certain they'd give you the free shipping without any arguments.

Hope this helps!

jazzpurr88

bumbleride comes with a seat. you can add a bassenett to it if you want to. i don't want a bassenett they are a waist of $ baby can't use it very long ans older child can't ride while baby is being carried in the sling.

steph

I have the Rocket (now the indie) and LOVE IT!!! I am assuming by your post you are talking about the Queen B.....I can't comment on it but I do love my Rocket and love the bumbleride stroller brand.

ccjones

I had a BumbleRide Flyer that I gave to my in-laws to use for my son. They originally had the Graco Quattro Tour stroller that came with the travel system. But since I gave them Flyer to use, they are IN LOVE with it! My ILs sing the Flyer's praises to me pretty much every time they use it! LOL

jazzpurr88

Thats what I want the three wheeler with the handle the switches from front to back and the seat fully reclines and the front wheel will turn or lock into place.

I want a all around versital stroller that I can do Baby Boot Camp with, walk the mall, walk my neighborhood (we don't have sidewalks) and my 4 year old can ride in when baby is being carried in the sling. I don't care about the bassenett or infant seat adapters. I just want a stroller in the $400 range that looks cool and a million other people in town don't have the exact same one and isn't going to fall apart on me in 6 months like all the strollers I've bought from ToysRUs have (only kid gear store in town).

I will never jog behind this stroller. Might walk briskly but seriously doubt jogging. I hate jogging/running bad knees. And if I find that Baby Boot Camp is for me and I need/want a full blown jogger I'll get one then.

This one seems like a light weight version of some of the simialr ones out there and i comes with extras that you have to buy as extras with the others.

steph

Thats what I want the three wheeler with the handle the switches from front to back and the seat fully reclines and the front wheel will turn or lock into place.

I want a all around versital stroller that I can do Baby Boot Camp with, walk the mall, walk my neighborhood (we don't have sidewalks) and my 4 year old can ride in when baby is being carried in the sling. I don't care about the bassenett or infant seat adapters. I just want a stroller in the $400 range that looks cool and a million other people in town don't have the exact same one and isn't going to fall apart on me in 6 months like all the strollers I've bought from ToysRUs have (only kid gear store in town).

I will never jog behind this stroller. Might walk briskly but seriously doubt jogging. I hate jogging/running bad knees. And if I find that Baby Boot Camp is for me and I need/want a full blown jogger I'll get one then.

This one seems like a light weight version of some of the simialr ones out there and i comes with extras that you have to buy as extras with the others.

So are you looking at the indie? I do love this stroller and always get tons of comments on it but I also have a Peg Perego Pliko P3 since the Rocket is not the best mall stroller because it is bigger - however, it is doable.... I have just knocked around a few clothing racks in the past:eek:

This is mine....it sounds like they may have made some changes to it with the Indie....
http://http://www.babyage.com/products/r-005c_bumbleride_bumbleride_rocket_stroller_2006.htm

Oh and I use this stroller for Stroller Strides, similar to baby boot camp and it is great. I really to LOVE it

steph

I'm pretty sure you can switch the handle front to back.....are you sure on that? I believe on the Queen B does that.

Niea

I've got the 2006 Flyer and am very happy with it. I bought it specifically because the handle reverses. Unfortunately, because of the way the handle is positioned, I tend to kick the stroller as I walk when it's in the reversed position. Highly annoying. I'm only 5'0" also, so I can only imagine how it is for someone of average height.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC