3 Rearfacing in trailblazer

shinaynay17

I need some help getting all 3 of my little ones into the middle row of my trail blazer. I currently have my dd in a AOE rfing passengers side 2nd row on the 40 portion of the seat. I have my twin ds's rfing 3rd row in graco infant seats. I want to get all three kids in the middle row. DD is 16 months weighing in at 22 pounds and is about 33" long. DS 1 is 3 months weighing in at 12 pounds and 23" long, DS 2 is also 3 months weighs 13 pounds and 23" long. I am totally willing to buy three new seats, I need them all to be easily accesible.

I dont have time to go car seat hunting store to store and I really hate the way they are in the car now. Sorry to say Im not a mommy that likes to miss nap time cause 3 cranky babies that dont sleep in the car well is bad enough for me.

I was looking into getting radians. Anyone know if they work well in a trailblazer as a 3 across?? What about the guide 65 I got one in my school bus for DD and she sleeps good in that one but not rfing in the AOE, which I kinda hate but I was given it as a gift and needed a car seat for her at the time! I love the guide 65 but not sure if its a good 3 across one and I hear radians usually work well in 3 across situations.

I am getting so confused with all this car seat stuff, Just want them all safe!!

ADS

canadiangie

A Radian middle for dd and the babies in their Graco infant seats on either side should be fine. Do seatbelt installs for all. It will allow you to bump the bases just a hair towards the doors which buys you some space.

Thinking back, I got a Britax convertible rf passenger side and a Frontier middle not too long ago, so the above ^ mentioned set-up should be fine.

Once the babies outgrow their infant seats, get a second Guide 65, move the AOE to the bus, and put the first Guide 65 into your SUV..

Guide 65 / Radian / Guide 65

Should be fine.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC