Has anyone else seen the Prezi yet?

Phineasmama

They had it at BuyBuyBaby when I was there on Friday. For some reason I thought they weren't going to be out for a little while yet? It looked pretty nice, the ARB is cool.
I still like the Aton better though :p

Also not sure what's going on with the weird cover thing, kind of like it's supposed to function like a blanket but it's the same material as the sun shade :confused:

25197664-AB02-4DE9-BCD9-211C83BF461D-8511-000004CEBA57F007.jpg

2EE7737F-B050-4876-90A5-033F8F481BC8-8511-000004CEB7C69C33.jpg

ADS

Mags462

Ha! I totally played with one in Oct when i went to Tulsa, but thought that it had been "discussed" here so i didn't take any pics :eek:

I put my almost 3yr old in it, but i didn't just go "wow" over it. I still think i am in the "Aton" camp.....

canadiangie

Look at that chest clip all confused and out of place on an otherwise Euro inspired seat. It's like Kmart canvas shoes and a Prada hand bag worn on the same day.

Cute seat tho. I dig the canopy.

kidzndogz

They had it when I went to BBB back in September. I loved it. And I'm generally not a fan of Dorel seats. The head wings are very nice and the seat itself isn't that heavy compared to other seats with the same specs. What I loved the most was how deep it was. I didn't have a baby to put in it obviously...just my insane two year old that was busy making the stroller section look like a baby traffic jam, but compared to the keyfit and snugrides, the sides all around the body were awesome. I really liked the feeling of an all around side protection vs just the head. Like I said, I didn't have an infant to place in it, but compared to the other infant seats it definitely had more of a feeling of placing your baby "down into" vs just "into" if that makes any sense, and I really liked that.

The canopy is really nice and I like the feel of the fabric although I think it might fuzz easily.

I have no clue what's up with the boot. It's not thick or big enough to do anything...it's like putting a strip of spandex above your baby's legs, lol. And I have no clue what's up with the rubber strip running around the outside of the seat. It's slightly floppy and I think would bug me.

The base was nice and the seat clicked on and off it very easily.

I actually didn't like the Aton so I may be in the minority here...haha. I played with it in the store but it was difficult for me to adjust/take off and on the base and just didn't really have any features that stood out to me I guess.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I saw it at a BBB when I was traveling recently. We don't have BBB here. Anyway, I really liked it. I was a little concerned about the stiff-ish harness covers at the shoulder. They seemed like it would be hard to secure around a small infant. But maybe I'm wrong. I'd hesitate to buy one until I'd actually had a chance to strap a newborn into one and make sure I could do it securely.

bbartlettnfld

I hate the canopy! I hated my Cabrio fix one too, it totally sucked for late evening sun coming through the back window. I always had to put a blanket over the carseat.

I love the Graco and other brands canopies that you can pull all the way down.

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
I won one at our regional CPST conference last month.... I would untie my tubes to use it in a heartbeat!!!!! I even told DH if he wouldn't do it with me I would find someone who would <blushes>

Using the car-seat.org app. Please excuse any crazy auto-corrects. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC