Graco ID please

Kobain's Mommy

Which SnugRide is this and what is the pattern name? I'm getting it for off Facebook group, errr saving someone from actually using it since someone was tagging their friend in the picture for her baby. Giver thinks it may be expired but isn't sure since she "couldn't find the sticker" I'm just curious if it was a SS1,SR32, SR35. She said the base comes with it, but didn't picture the base. Regardless I'm getting it.

Last edited:
ADS

crunchierthanthou

That's just a 20/22. The SS1/SR35 has a big circle at the base of the handle that says Graco in the middle. The expiration date should be molded into the plastic- on the under side of where the child's feet go, IIRC. It will be stamped, "Do not use after December 20XX".

Kobain's Mommy

WOW didn't even think of that... I think it's a sign no more Coke for me. Thanks. The rubber handle was throwing me off. I would say it's differently expired then.

Kobain's Mommy

I won't pick it up till tomorrow. I'll just be using it to display a doll. I'm just glad knowing it's expired and someone wanting it for their baby.

mom2juliarose

I'm pretty sure that is the pattern my SIL had for my niece. If it is, it was a Target exclusive and my niece was born in '05.

Brycen'sMommy

The pattern name is Oakwood. It came in a travel system with the Quattro Tour and I believe it was a BRU exclusive.

Oliver79

I had this for my 5 year old. It was from Babies R Us and is a
SR 22. Our manufacture date was Spring or Summer of 2007 so not necessarily expired. I don't have ours anymore but know it would have been good through my 7 month olds first birthday. I believe the expiration was Dec of 2013.

tam_shops

Wow, that really threw me for a loop. A friend bought a SS1 that I borrowed for my youngest, that looked just like that in the fall of 2006, in Canada.

It's the seat buckle that made me look twice at it being a SR22 vs SS1 and I didn't catch that until someone else pointed out the handle, which looked so SS1'ish to me I'd never have figured it out!

Now I'm wondering the name of the cover I had! LOL

tam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC