• 2010 Mazda 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2011 Kia Optima

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 2011 Hyundai Sonata

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2BunniesMommy

We are getting closer to actually making a purchase. While I know an SUV would be better with us living on a dirt road in the boonies, I really want a car. Mainly for the gas milage but also because after 5 years of van driving, I want a trunk and I feel I have better visability in cars then SUVs or vans.

I have narrowed it down to the 4 choices in the poll. What would you get and why?

Oh yeah, my kids are 6 and 4. One harnessed in the Frontier and the other boostered. So, if Frontiers won't fit in my choices, please let me know.

If you have any of the above, or even any experiance with one, please weigh in on the good and bad.

We live in a small town with just 2 dealerships, Ford and Toyota. None of the cars I want are on either lot. I am trying to narrow it down to the model I want before looking out of town, but not easy to do when I can't be hands on with any of my 4 top picks.

Thank so much!

ADS

jacqui276

I had an Accord once upon a time and loved it. It was a '92 though..however it is still going strong with well over 300,000km on it (my BIL's friend has it now). My sister has a Mazda speed3 (2008 I think) and she loves that car. It has a pretty scrunchy back seat but is good on gas. It may be tight for some RFing seats, but she has no issues with her FFing seats in it (AOEs). I have no opinion on the other two options but do have a soft spot for Hondas. I currently drive a Mazda and think that I will be getting a Honda next.

oliviacw

We've driven Accords forever and love them. But do luck seriously at the Hyundai, too - my husband has had some a car rentals and likes them, and they have a good warranty and great reviews.

MsFacetious

Do a search on the board for Frontier and then the model of car you are interested in. You should find some posts about it.

I believe we have put them in our 1996 Toyota 4runner but I couldn't swear to it.
I usually drive the trucks... 2005 Dodge Ram or 2005 Ford F150. They have been in both.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC