Has anyone written carseat reviews on Alpha Omega?

keri1292

One very rainy, boring kids-are-sick day, I wrote reviews on the AO at several sites. None of them ever posted! :mad: I guess they weren't approved. :rolleyes: I suppose they only want reviews that say, "Spend your money HERE on this lovely carseat!"
Just wondered if anyone else tried to do this. I hate seeing the AO's having so many "stars" on reviews. Maybe we could join forces and take a away a star...or two...or three...:evil grin:

ADS

MomToEliEm

When I posted some negative reviews on some products I had bought, both baby and non-baby, at Amazon, they e-mailed me back saying that without proof that the items did not correctly they would not post my negative review (there were safety concerns as well as other items just didn't work). Makes me wonder about store sponsored review sites.

veggiegirl228

So far my review on amazon.com is still there! (just posted it) I'm not recommending that seat to anybody, it's just not worth it

Tiffanie

My SIL tried to put in bad reviews on the AO too on Target, Amazon.com and BRU but they were never posted either.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Go leave the bad reviews at epinions then since the stores are only posting good reviews for everyone.. ;) That sucks though - how many people go to amazon, see "oh, this has all positive reviews" and then buy it based on that. What they don't know is that there were also a ton of negative reviews that were never posted on the site. :thumbsdown:

They also come up high on the list when you google car seat reviews. :cool:

keri1292

Yes, some of the reviews even say..."I did tons of research on car seats and this one came out on top everytime!"...Ummm...yeah. :rolleyes: I think one referred to Consumer Reports. :thumbsdown:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC