Hurry Up, Recaro!!!!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Ok, well, you have a little more time, but I'm converting my Britax-mobile to a Recaro-mobile... I'm going to have two Starts (in last year's 'Volcano' cover, black and grey and splotchy like lava), and I want a Signo for the baby. Not that I want her to ougrow, RF, my favorite seat ever, the Aloha Roundabout, but it's going to happen sometime soon (it's only an inch taller in the back than the ss1 she's just outgrowing...sigh...).

Ok, that's my rant for the day...I haven't even preordered one or anything, so I'm not nearly as excited as most of you for them to get to store shelves!:whistle:

ADS

broken4u05

i have been waiting for it too. My godson has alomost outgrown the radian and i am hoping he will fit in this seat for longer

mom2boys

I'm waiting anxiously. My son needs a new seat before the winter starts, so at first I was waiting for the Signo. Now, because of the delays, I am having to settle on a Como. With the pictures and info so far though, I am not sure it will work for us because my son has a large head. I will be so steamed if I waited all this time and it doesn't work out....

lovinwaves

OMGsh your tellin' me Jools........Every morning I am waiting for "The Phone Call"... Geez, they should be here already :rolleyes:

I wish they would hurry and get here before DH changes his mind about letting me get one LOL!! Granted it's for 'his' car, but dang I want one to play with NOW!!!.... :whistle:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yeah, I figured for every ounce of 'can't wait' I have in my body, you are carrying 12 pounds of 'can't wait' in your body :D... And now it's Friday night... odds are so slim you'll get it on a Saturday :(

chickenman

i have been waiting for it too. My godson has alomost outgrown the radian and i am hoping he will fit in this seat for longer
i dont see how thats possible the radians top slots are 18 inches and the radian allows the shoulders to go above the top slots, and the comos are 19 inches it should be the same. so unelss he is the radian 65 and needs the 70 lbs i dont know what to say

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
i dont see how thats possible the radians top slots are 18 inches and the radian allows the shoulders to go above the top slots, and the comos are 19 inches it should be the same. so unelss he is the radian 65 and needs the 70 lbs i dont know what to say

They are only 17, if you measure with the cover on, and most of us would never use the seat with the shoulders above the top slots...just because sunshine kids isn't concerned with spinal compression, doesn't mean it doesn't worry us....:whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC