NBD November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Maybe in the "everything else ---> sex toys" section? Yikes!

I'm on the lookout for a Innotab 2S (the one that connects with Wifi). DD is begging for one even though I think it's kind of "baby".

ADS

Spam

yes that is funny I couldn't figure out why it was there either.. they have a personal care section I would think it would be a better fit there? lol

girls2sweet

Someone else mentioned this already, but what are they thinking on the ProSport? Who in their right mind would buy an open box for the same price as Amazon has them new?! I've noticed a few seats lately being not so great deals. What's with the higher pricing?

Lilybug1

Someone else mentioned this already, but what are they thinking on the ProSport? Who in their right mind would buy an open box for the same price as Amazon has them new?! I've noticed a few seats lately being not so great deals. What's with the higher pricing?

Yea, don't get me started...it totally sucks because I'm having another baby in March/April and I was hoping to score a new infant seat and swing and possibly a co-sleeper but at these price, it makes no sense. I guess I should be grateful for the good prices/deals while they lasted. But I agree 100% that they are totally off their rocker with these new prices.

pfm

It looks like they saw some sense and lowered the price for the Prosport. It's $156 today vs. $223 (I think) yesterday

Lilybug1

Anyone know the condition fo the Leappad2 for $65.99 up now by any chance?

I bought one today for $81.99. Condition was new and factory sealed.

Anyhow, I didn't notice another one up, but maybe I missed it. But when I checked out, I then saw another one (unavailable) listed for $65.99. I'm confused if it's the same one I purchased.

Did anyone here get it or see it?

Lilybug1

Argh...I'm so annoyed...I didn't see two available when I purchased so I'm confused. NBD is acting like the $65.99 is probably open box, but they can't confirm it once it's been bought. The only problem is that I think I'm the one who bought it but for a higher price!

mom of six

Anybody notice the Orbit Baby car seat base. MSRP (as listed by them) is $220 and they want the incredibly discounted amount of $280.99:eek:

ETA: They must have noticed too because now it is $145.99

Last edited:

crunchierthanthou

code for the week -
FREE SHIPPING!
Don't miss this Tuesday Steal – this is the last sale until Black Friday!

Use code NOVEMBER upon checkout to redeem.

This discount cannot be combined with other sales or promotions.

Expires Saturday, November 10 at midnight EST. Multiple uses per customer.

Lilybug1

Update: They say the $65.99 LP2 was open/new condition, whereas the $81.99 is new/sealed condition. I'm a bit wary about buying open box electronic returns, becasue what if you it was return due to a dud/glitch? I don't think you preserve a warranty thru purchse with nbd, so I guess that's why I feel better about new/sealed condition. I'm still not 100% comfortable with the lack of warranty. I haven't had any issues with the LP1 to require warranty work, but you never know...

Janina

I bought a lp1 from nbd last year and took it on a trip to germany for my daughter. We onlye downloaded aps for the first couple of months so when I finally bought a cartridge game and tried it out, I found out that it had been an open box return that was deective because the games didn't work in it. I contacted leappad and explained the problem and they sent me a new one. I didn't even have to return the broken one and it still works with downloaded apps. So warranty still applies. They didn't even ask for [proof of purchase or anything.

jheimes

Anybody have one of the leappad2 in their cart that has changed their mind. Been looking for one for daughter/son. I keep seeing them as unavailable. How long do they stay in a cart if not paid for and how long til they disappear after purchased?

Cryssy Jane

jheimes said:
Anybody have one of the leappad2 in their cart that has changed their mind. Been looking for one for daughter/son. I keep seeing them as unavailable. How long do they stay in a cart if not paid for and how long til they disappear after purchased?

Some of the leap pads have said unavailable for days. One lasted almost a week as unavailable with no update.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

duckmama

Where do you contact them to ask if they will lower the price? I've noticed some people have said they have done this. They have some items I've been looking for, but they cost $3 less than on amazon and with shipping they end up being more and they are open boxes. No way I would buy it at that price.

pfm

duckmama said:
Where do you contact them to ask if they will lower the price? I've noticed some people have said they have done this. They have some items I've been looking for, but they cost $3 less than on amazon and with shipping they end up being more and they are open boxes. No way I would buy it at that price.

Try their customer support email nbdcserv@genco.com

tracee877

So what's the likelihood that a Britax carrier from NBD would come with UPC? I'm tempted to buy one but I only want it for the UPC and don't want the hassle of dealing with them if it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC