Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

I need a new diaper bag, one with lots of outside pockets for bottles..

I must have left mine somewhere.

I would like one with stroller hooks, that will also fit in the basket of a stroller of need be. I have a mountain buggy single and baby jogger city elite double. It would be super handy if it had lots of outside pockets, each kid has their own water bottle and it would be handy to get to them easily.

Emily tech and mom to Jacob 16, Daniel 13, Benjamin 9, Elizabeth 6. Child care provider to 4 other kiddos.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Have you tried ju-ju-be?

Or the jj cole ones are nice
    *STACY* Mom to: Sage-9, Nevaeh-6.5, Junior-5, Nayeli-1.5

I haven't seen either one of them, would they have lots of exterior pickets?

On the home daycare board i'm on folks suggested a thirty one utility tote but I haven't been impressed with the quality of the stuff I've bought.

The super utility tote seems nice but a bit big.

The bag I lost was a lexie Barnes darling and it was big enough and only: 13” H x 13” W x 3.5” D.

The super utility tote is approx.: 14"H x 19.5"W x 7.5"D

What about the skip hop dash?

Dimensions (inches): 12.25" wide x 11.5" high x 4.25" deep

Anyone have one? Can you fit a thermos foogo in the front pockets?

What about this one?

http://www.diaperbags.com/designer-b...ediaperbag.cfm

It is 15x 16x 7

Emily tech and mom to Jacob 16, Daniel 13, Benjamin 9, Elizabeth 6. Child care provider to 4 other kiddos.

Re: I need a new diaper bag, one with lots of outside pockets for bottles..

Yea definitely check out Ju Ju Be. Perhaps the BFF, Packabe, or even the All depending on the age kids you are watching. Pockets galore, I have a hard time filling them all and every bag has outside insulated pockets for bottles. www.shopjujube.com or Amazon. They call have metal loops to hang them off the stroller, and you can purchase their stroller hooks (be connected) as well.
    ~*~Heather~*~
    DD1 6yo, 49 inches 45 lbs in a Diono Monterey & Graco Turbobooster
    DD2 3.5 yo, 37 inches, 30 lb lbs FF Frontier 85 & Radian XTSL
    DS 6 months in a Keyfit 30

Not a diaper bag per-say, but check out the Utility Tote from Thirty-One bags. I have two sitting here in my office right now that I use and they have 7 outside pockets that will hold any drinks. It even holds my huge travel coffee mugs.
    Melissa
    Peyton 10
    Camden 9
    And a new baby on the way

I'm carrying a Ju-Ju-Be BFF right now. Funtainers will fit in the exterior bottle pockets just fine for me. My work bag is a Ju-Ju-Be BeSpicy. It actually has more exterior pockets (4) but they seem a bit flatter. Both can be attached to strollers using their stroller clips. (I actually REALLY like their stroller clips. Very sturdy.)
    Sarah
    CPST, PhD, instructor, and generally busy mom (DS (6/08) riding in a FR85 & a Nautilus and DD (8/12) riding in MR65s)

Does anyone have the jujube behip? Will a funtainer fit in the front pockets?

I decided on the skip hop dash because it has the stroller straps instead of having to buy them separately with the behip. I will frequently be switching strollers so that is a big plus.

The regular funtainers fit on the sides and the ones I bought for the toddlers fit in the front pockets. I'm excited to use it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was about to recommend that! I bought the dash a few months ago and I love it. Its just big enough but with all the pockets its great!
    L 12/08 riding in a Zebra FR90 52lbs 48in
    J 12/11 riding rfing in a Laguna G4 BLVD 28lbs 35in

A 10/14 riding in a SS1!