Question Sparco NBB at Cdn Tire?

bubbaray

Anyone know anything about this booster? Is it another Harmony clone like the Apramo?

I need another NBB/LBB ASAP for carpooling. Have one Apramo. Don't care which one I get. Harmony at Walmart is cheapest regular price, but Apramo ones in sale cheaper sometimes. Not sure about this Sparco one.

Anyone?

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Looks a lot like a Harmony. Arm-rests are slightly different and the sides of it are flared up/out in a way that I don't think the Harmony is.

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Is it just a regular Apramo wearing Sparco Racing clothing? Hard to tell as the angle of the two pictures aren't exactly the same.

canadiangie

Says it has "ultra comfortable thick foam". Sounds like a winner to me, and does look Apramoish. Price is great. Can't see why it wouldn't be a good choice. :)

bubbaray

canadiangie said:
Says it has "ultra comfortable thick foam". Sounds like a winner to me, and does look Apramoish. Price is great. Can't see why it wouldn't be a good choice. :)

Thx all. Was wondering if it would be more padded than the Walmart Harmony. The Apramo i have seems less padded.

Will hit WM tomorrow at lunch. CT on way home if WM is OOS.

Thx!

bubbaray

Well, it's the cheapest. But stock seems spotty at the various WMs around me (OOS at my usual WM). Was thinking of this one as a second choice

tam_shops

CT is pretty good about putting things on sale. Seems to have a few month rotation of the Ozzi and it was just on sale again. Guess it depends on how big a hurry you are in and if you like the colour! LOL I like the colour of the Apramo better than the Harmony.

I also like the looks of this one and wonder if/what it will go on sale for and/or if it'll fit in the space in my car...

tam

bubbaray

tam_shops said:
CT is pretty good about putting things on sale. Seems to have a few month rotation of the Ozzi and it was just on sale again. Guess it depends on how big a hurry you are in and if you like the colour! LOL I like the colour of the Apramo better than the Harmony.

I also like the looks of this one and wonder if/what it will go on sale for and/or if it'll fit in the space in my car...

tam

Ha ha ha. Need to get it tomorrow at the latest.

bubbaray

Updating. I got the Harmony. In pink. To go with my other pink seats.

FYI, WMs stock info on their website is inaccurate. I actually got the tan at one WM and then called around looking for the pink.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC