Coccoro, how's the fit? With pics!

thtr4me

My new to me Coccoro came, and it is such a great seat! Love this thing already! Snapped a couple of pre-install pics with DS2 in the seat. What do you think, is he okay RFing? Any growing room at all? It is so hard to tell sometimes. Angle of seat is at proper RFing angle in these pics. I think he is okay and has maybe 1/2" of growing room, but it is close. If I can keep him in this seat until next year, it will make me very happy. I stuck him in with the infant insert just for fun, and his head was right at the top of the shell with the insert. Did not get any pics of that, as my camera died right in the middle of taking these pics.

Coccoro002.jpg

Coccoro001.jpg

Coccoro003.jpg

ADS

tiggercat

He has a little bit of growing room, but I don't like to push the limits and would probably want to move to a taller shelled seat soon.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

gigi

The CCO is so nice because you can euro route the seat belt AND tether when RF, it makes me personally more comfortable going right up to the height limit.

jjordan

I don't know... a year might be pushing it. Is there a particular reason why you chose a CCO over something else?

thtr4me

I am hoping it lasts until 2013, so until after the holidays :eek:. If it lasts 6 whole months, that is gravy! I guess "keep him in this seat until next year" was a little vague ;).

I have wanted to try this seat for quite a while, a used one came up at the right price, and it will fit in my car. RF tether is important to me, and there are only 3 seats that I know that RF tether. The Boulevard also fits in my car, the Radian does not.

jjordan

So you want it to last 2 months and 1 week? That's more realistic. :) Although I can't quite imagine buying a seat with the intention of using it for a couple of months! Enjoy it! :)

thtr4me

So you want it to last 2 months and 1 week? That's more realistic. :) Although I can't quite imagine buying a seat with the intention of using it for a couple of months! Enjoy it! :)

Yeah, it was kind of an "of crap, the car seat broke and I need a new one ASAP moment" and there it was on FSOT. Total impulse purchase. At least I should be able to sell it once it is outgrown.

cmcki737

My DD has been that height in her seat for almost a year now. Her last growth spurt her legs grew but her torso did not. You never know how kids will or won't grow so maybe you'll have it longer then you think! Also you could keep it as a travel seat if nothing else ;)

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Just want to mention that the chest clip appears a *tad* too high. :)

thtr4me

Just want to mention that the chest clip appears a *tad* too high. :)

Thank you for pointing that out :) :2thumbsup:!

It was kind of hard to position it on his naked skin, but I will watch to make sure I don't get it to high in the future.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC