Where can I find one-piece footLESS jammies?

mom2juliarose

I've not found any. We are in the EXACT same predicament, too. HAs are too tight. TCP only made lightweight ones. I'm thinking of having a friend just cut off the feet of some 3T sleepers. We love the Joe Boxer ones from KMart/Sears.

ADS

Dillipop

How much is too much? I was at the HA outlet today and they had some of their sleepers for $13 or $14. Not sure if they had any boy prints in size 90 though. Possibly a Christmas print?

hunypooh77

My little guy hates anything on his feet after going barefoot all summer. He cries and trys to pull the feet off of the sleepers. I found a couple of footless Carters sleepers at a consignment store, they are the fleece ones too. He also has a few of the lighter Childrens place ones, and I have a couple that belonged to Ds, no name brand but 1 has scooby doo and the other another character I dont remember right now. I had one or two of the convertable foot ones for dd but havent come across them.

Athena

Why wouldn't you just cut the feet off the sleepers you already have? Don't waste your time and money tracking down something new, especially when kids outgrow things so quickly. Fleece doesn't fray, so no need to sew, just carefully trim them off with a good pair of scissors and you're done.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
What about Halo Big Kid or Early Walker sleep sacks? They're like sleep sacks but with holes for the feet to come out. A t-shirt and a Halo might be just the thing instead of pajamas.

large_halo_sleep1.jpg

Last edited:

twoeight80

We get them at Sears.

i know exactly how he feels! my mom cut mine when i was a baby. If you don't sew, you can cut them just below the elastic and the stitching to hold the elastic will keep them from unraveling. if they are fleece, you dont need to sew them at all. they won't unravel.

mom2juliarose

I was at the Gymboree outlet today and they have a sleeper they had last year for Xmas but this time they remade it footless and it goes to size 3 or 4... It's not fleece, just cotton, but seemed to run wider than HAs.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC