Looking for new ERF seat

So, my son has been loving his MA70 we bought almost a year ago. He still fits fine RF but I need to buy another RF seat for daycare anyway. So, I'm going to be planning to get a new seat for him that will RF him longer and use this one for daycare. Has to RF tether or have anti-rebound bar. I'm really not wanting a Radian, been there, done that. I really just want a Foonf, lol. I drive a 2003 Olds' Silhouette. I have 4 kids that need to RF but one is FF because I don't have a RF seat. She is 19mo and the same size as my son but an inch shorter. Sadly she has been FF since one (and possibly before...). We mostly just drive 8 blocks to my dd school and back but with the WI winter coming I want to get this taken care of.

His stats are 39mo, 27lbs, 34in. I need to get his torso measurement yet. His clothing size is 18mo. So, is there anything new out there that would meet our needs? I don't post much here anymore (too busy with the daycare) so I will say again that my son has a growth disorder that affects the development of his whole body. His skeletal age at this point is approximately 15-18mo. It is absolutely necessary to protect him as much as possible due to this.

Here was a quick pic I took this morning since he was so sleepy when we were taking sissy to school.

314225_10151085093141510_1461058778_n.jpg

ADS
My daycare girl rides in the Recaro Young Sport that's in the picture. I'd rather put the $50 towards the Foonf than a Scenera that won't get much use.

babyherder

I was just thinking the daycare girl could rf in the scenera while you wait for the foonf to come out for your son. Of course its up to you. I can understand not wanting to spend money on a seat that won't get used for long and that's not even for your kid.

It's just not that logical to do that given the minimal amount of time she is in my van. She only goes in it for a 8 block drive each morning. If she were driving with me more I would definitely consider a cheap scenera. The RYS is TT and all so that helps in the meantime.

My son just woke from his nap so I'm going to try to get some more pictures.
Thanks for the pj comment btw!
Just drooling, er, reading more on the foonf.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC