3 across with Size4Me/MySize

ktbear2

Anybody done it yet??
What combo worked/didn't work for you?
I'm also looking at the Nauti, & wondering how they fit side-by-side with the S4M being a little higher on a base.

My kids are going to be getting new carseats for Christmas & its on my possibility list, but I want to/need to be able to get 3 across. Also taking suggestions? (semi on a budget since I'm buying 3 seats now & eventually 3 more!)

We currently have 3 MyRides (which one kid's head is even with the top of & they are starting to not like the FF recline of them) & we have a radian we use when we need to fit 3 across to fit my niece in, but both they & I hate it. Like tears every time we use it, hate it. We also have 3 sceneras (again head even with top of seat). I want 3 FF harnessed seats 3 across the 3rd row of our Sedona, as we are TTC. I want some combination of seats that are the same or similar to eachother, because with triplets.... they switch off & trade & fight over stuff every moment of every single day. So I want the "which seat we like better, or which color seat is cooler today" fight to be a non-issue as much as possible.

My trio is 3. 30-36 lbs & 36-39in tall. Very short legs & tall torsos & (one very, very tall head!)

They do have some room in the shoulder straps, on the top slot. What is the "rule" with top of head & top of seat??

Thanks!!

ADS

Phineasmama

Hopefully someone can help who is more familiar with the Sedona...I think you might have better luck putting three MySizes next to each other than trying to put a Nautilus next to a MySize.

The Nautilus is just not very 3 across friendly at all.

lovemybabybug

I can fit two of them with a radian in the middle in my Pontiac Sunfire but only all rf. I think they would work the same way all ff and you have a radian anyway. They think it could *possibly* work with a nautilus because the s4m is super high but not sure how that would go in the third tow. Also the beatiful thing about the s4m is that being so tall if goes over the arm rests on my car doors very nicely, something I haven't been able to do really. So if you have those in the back of the third row they might be good candidates.

Last edited:

jheimes

I have done FF radian, FF size4me70, booster in the back of an 03 chrysler town and country that IMO has a very narrow back seat. The size4Me70 is fairly narrow and the base is narrower than the top. I like that it easily adjusts harness heights without uninstalling between daycare kids.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC