Looking for warm pj zip ups size 9-12 months.

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I think I have an outerwear kind from Old Navy. With feet and hood, 6-12 mo, I believe. No tags but never worn. Blue and brown striped. I can find it and take a photo if you want.

jordansmom

I have two Carter's fleece zip-up jammies size 9 months, I'd be looking to part with. One is dinosaur print (brown/green) and the other cars/trucks (blue/red). If you bought them, I'd throw in two size 12 month Gerber fleece zip-ups that have lots of life left, but just not as pretty to look at. I'm guessing I could put them in a mailer envelope and shipping should only be a couple of dollars...so probably $10-12 ppd for all 4?

mommy2env

LISmama810 said:
I think I have an outerwear kind from Old Navy. With feet and hood, 6-12 mo, I believe. No tags but never worn. Blue and brown striped. I can find it and take a photo if you want.

Text me a picture and price please! I was originally thinking about pjs but now I'm open to both. :)

mommy2env

jordansmom said:
I have two Carter's fleece zip-up jammies size 9 months, I'd be looking to part with. One is dinosaur print (brown/green) and the other cars/trucks (blue/red). If you bought them, I'd throw in two size 12 month Gerber fleece zip-ups that have lots of life left, but just not as pretty to look at. I'm guessing I could put them in a mailer envelope and shipping should only be a couple of dollars...so probably $10-12 ppd for all 4?

Pictures?

Spam

I might have some, but won't know until next week ;) Eli is already in 24 months sleepers so I need to clear out, just don't know what to part with yet.

msg221

I think I have one Carter's in a 12M that has skiing mooses on it. It's the only one that didn't sell at the consignment sale! Let me know if you want a pic. It is in near brand new condition.

mommy2env

I think I have one Carter's in a 12M that has skiing mooses on it. It's the only one that didn't sell at the consignment sale! Let me know if you want a pic. It is in near brand new condition.

Sure, let me know price and a picture too please. :)

msg221

I was mistaken. It is a size 6 months. I think the other one I had that had polar bears on it was the 12 months. Sorry!

vmmatula

I've got three 12 month (ie:9-12 mos) fleece sleepers and will have more after I clear out my growing boy's dresser (at least 3 more)
all in great shape. Washwear on most that is normal for fleece but otherwise no problems. One is Just One Year brand, one is TCP, and one is Carters.
$3ea

I've also got some fleece 2pc pj's if you're interested in those too.

picture.php

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC