peg perego convertible.

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I would actually question the date on it. I looked at the Peg in our computer last week or the week before and it said "unknown availability" on it. I don't know what the delay has been, but I think they've had some troubles.

I would be surprised to see it hit the market with only a 30lb rf'ing weight limit though considering that Evenflo has finally raised their limits up to 40lbs...

And hey, if West Coast just updated their site today, maybe new info is out and the thing is finally on it's way? We can hope... At this point it had been delayed to the point where I was starting to wonder if it would actually show up in Canada or not.

biddyk8

Yep was updated today and linked to their facebook page. They have a notice that red will be delayed though. Would be silly to release at 30 when the foonf will be released around the same time at 50. Doesnt the peg bucket go to 30already aswell?

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Yep was updated today and linked to their facebook page. They have a notice that red will be delayed though. Would be silly to release at 30 when the foonf will be released around the same time at 50. Doesnt the peg bucket go to 30already aswell?

Yep. Maybe they had an old weight limit there?

It would be silly to release at 30lbs, but maybe if it was an attempt to get the seat on market while they tweaked it to get it to 45lbs? I don't know. I have no clue what the actual delay has been.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC