What booster puzzles best for a tight 3 across next to a RadianRXT?

momtoo3

We are trying to decide whether we are keeping dh's 2010 Malibu or trading it in for a much bigger Suburban. I am really torn. I had a RN when we first got the car and didn't like the harness adjuster. Then I had a issue with the harness loosening on it's own and got rid of it. I also had ds2 in a GN next to it so no issues with buckling a booster (ds1 was in a backless and could do his own.) We are currently using either a MR or MA70 depending on the day for ds3 in the middle and ds2 is in a Monterey outboard with ds1 on the other side. It is getting impossible to buckle ds2's booster and I am just done. DS3 is also complaining in both seats that he is getting squished :rolleyes:. I am thinking of getting the RXT for ds3 but don't know if it would help. I am willing to buy a new booster too if it means keeping the car and not trading it in for the higher payment of the Suburban for the next year or so.

So what is easiest to buckle next to a RXT? I currently have a PWSG, Vivo, and Monterey for ds2 but could get another booster. He has just about outgrown the HBTB and B540.

ADS

jsta1005

I have an Evenflo Big Kid (Sport I think!) and it fits well next to my FF radian. I switched it out for a Graco colrz and B couldn't buckle it at all. With the Evenflo she can easily buckle herself!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Safety 1st Boost Air. It's easy to buckle next to a Radian in an older Highlander, anyway (mega narrow base, flip up armrests, and it's TALL).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC