UppaBaby Mesa Infant Seat Photos

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
All new infant seat- 4-35 lbs, 32 inches. SmartSecure LATCH with built-in retractor for easy installation. Front adjustment for harness height, no re-thread harness. Fits 4lb. Huggable Images preemie doll. Euro-style shell and SPF 50+ canopy. Relatively narrow base. Built-in lockoffs. Internal SIP wings. Fits Vista and Cruz stollers with one-touch release. Coming Early 2013. More details to come at www.CarseatBlog.com

Attachments

• uppababymesainvista.jpg
    uppababymesainvista.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 307
  • uppababymesabase.jpg
    uppababymesabase.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 261
  • UppaBabyMesaBack.jpg
    UppaBabyMesaBack.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 251
ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Yes but I can't remember sorry! $249 maybe? Heather or Kecia will update I hope. I'm heading home, but they will have more reports from the ABC show throughout the week!

laurengt

Is it supposed to fit the Vista frame without an additional adaptor?

I was going to get a KF for the one on the way but with a new adaptor (sold my SR and adaptor when we thought we were done with babies) I'm looking at about $240 anyway... This is tempting.... VERY tempting!

crunchierthanthou

Is it supposed to fit the Vista frame without an additional adaptor?

I was going to get a KF for the one on the way but with a new adaptor (sold my SR and adaptor when we thought we were done with babies) I'm looking at about $240 anyway... This is tempting.... VERY tempting!

I've seen $279, and the Mesa will come with the adapter to fit the current Vista.

Afryn

We were there as well (Fiddleheads Kids Shop) - very impressive seat. You should see how tight the average person can get the install, especially with lap belt!

We were told $279 US and $299 CAD.

Spam

:D just when I thought I wanted an aton.. this looks so similar, but I'm loving the headwings and no rethread harness. Hoping it's available by late March :D

Kat_Momof3

I love it... won't be surprised at a high price point given features and the price point of their strollers... but much like their strollers, I'm sure it will be worth it.

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
I really like how the HI doll looks like it is positioned very close to flat backed. Very useful for reflux'y tummies.

Is Euro shoulder belt routing allowed?

bnsnyde

Oh no! And I'd made peace with keeping my Chaperone, and I like the SIP wings on it.
But this has internal SIP wings too? Now I might have to look into this, too. Beautiful color!
We have the umbrella stroller and I am impressed with the quality.

Does it fit any snap and go strollers?

Aw, man. I just read the review and the flying colors of the crash test reported (just 15 degrees rotation when the Keyfit was over 50!) has me wanting this seat.

Mags462

Holy crap.... those rotation numbers in the article are fantastic.... if those are the true numbers the other manny's better up their game too! ;)

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Holy crap.... those rotation numbers in the article are fantastic.... if those are the true numbers the other manny's better up their game too! ;)

Actually, the numbers don't make sense. 0 is upright, and 90 is laying flat, yes? So 15 degrees would be darn near upright. How do you do that if the seat starts out with a recline somewhere around 45, as is needed to retain a noob's airway?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC